Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Collecting 90's clothing, sneakers, etc...

Discussion in 'Style' started by zooyorkcity, Mar 15, 2005.

1. zooyorkcity

zooyorkcity Junior Member

2. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

I remembers 'Fresh Jive' clothing around '92 hav'n some nice
    ultra bright shit - kinda like all that '80's revival bullshit going on nowdays

3. zooyorkcity

lol Fresh Jive.. Brings it back to the skating days.. I remember I had an olive green Fresh Jive hoody that my father somehow ended up with and rocks around the house nowadays..

4. paint junky

paint junky Member

5. zooyorkcity

one of my favorite lo lines..

6. paint junky

paint junky Member

snow beach was dope, stadium and p-wing are up there as well... 92 was serious. i wish i never got rid of it, but it wouldn't fit anyway now. i need my hats back, k-swiss, team polo, cycle, stadium, and summer 92... tear jerkers.

7. paint junky

paint junky Member

zoo did you peep that japanese north face on ebay recently, the red and white one?

8. zooyorkcity

Yea.. seen that.. I know of someone that got the yellow/red one also.. But, personally, I ain't feelin that jacket. I am also not 100% sure if that is even a Japanese jacket or what the deal with it is...

9. hungoverseas

hungoverseas Member

starter jackets will come back in style, guaranteed.

10. paint junky

paint junky Member

hypercolor was the jawn for like 20 mins. starters were all the rage. remember ellese kicks. and those god awful tazmanian devil tee's all looking like a rican... cross colors. z cavaricci were mad homo. girbauds were heaters. we used to put 2 pairs on under our jeans and walk out, talking before we got put on to lizzie bags haha... banned from macy's steez untill you turn 18... good ol' days...
    "eat my shorts"

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

are you talking about the bugs and taz kriss kross shirts where they were wearing their close backwards with their arms crossed looking hard?

12. paint junky

paint junky Member

13. worldoflies

worldoflies Junior Member

fuck lo nigga, i stayed dipped in cross colors and zubaz exclusivley.

14. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

I have this pair of jeans that are about 8 years old now, I fucking love them, and I'm still wearing them to this day, although they are nearing the end even after all of the patch work I've done it's getting hopeless. All the tags say 'moss' on them but I think they're mossimo. I bought them at a pacific sunwear store or something. I've been searching around the internet periodically over the years and again tonight with no luck still. If I had the means I would buy 10 pairs of these fucking things just so I'd never have to buy jeans again. I cut off the tags a while back so I could keep the RN, fabric, and cut numbers just in case. I usually don't sweat the clothing too much, but I've never wanted a specific piece of clothing so bad before.

15. paint junky

paint junky Member

best part is he isn't kidding... did you get your zubaz yet?