collect them all "ho scale"

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ExtraExtra

modern day black book. i remember when MET was selling NACE RIP. trains on ebay. nice erupto.worm.lead. kern & them e2e. anyone else have this fetish?

--------------all the train's that i have are from trading flix with the heads u see or just know them and had them done where theywere over t the house,,,,,,,,,,there price less$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-AND NOT 4 SALE-----

---I have a few more in my box of toys,,, just gotta dig'em out sometime

---much thanks------post'em if u got'em!!!!

:D

Guest TrustEvil

extra special props to kern, sag and co. for rocking that e2e in proper scale...its far too easy to rock a wholecar on one of thoe HO trains, but painting them to scale takes a little something extra.

Originally posted by TrustEvil

extra special props to kern, sag and co. for rocking that e2e in proper scale...its far too easy to rock a wholecar on one of thoe HO trains, but painting them to scale takes a little something extra.

good point i was impressed by that too.

i have a feeling those are decals. i rember seeing a post about decal sets for sale,nace, met,muse,kern and some other heads i think.

Guest TrustEvil

i'm a little disappointed to find out those were decals, but still nice nonetheless...i'd like to see some of the handpainted ones on that scale....if i gave a shit and had a better computer perhaps i'd post some of the ones i have.

i'm a little disappointed to find out those were decals, but still nice nonetheless...i'd like to see some of the handpainted ones on that scale....if i gave a shit and had a better computer perhaps i'd post some of the ones i have.

THERE ALL HAND PAINTED BY THE ARTIST THATS ON THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! NONE OF THEM GAY DECALS!:mad: :mad: :D

Archived