Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Collateral

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Jan 12, 2005.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

let me save you $5..
    if any of you are thinking about renting this, don't. basically it licks the sweatiest nuts.
    cruise is totally unbelievable and unconvincing as a bad ass. and jamie foxx isn't much better. and the soundtrack is completely wack with a hasty and weak storyline.
    the funny thing is, as i was watching it i was thinking, wow, whoever directed
    this garbage is doing a terrible bite of michael mann. the whole mix of a crazy story in
    a huge nameless city with a ton of music interludes setting a mood. well it turns
    out mann directed this too. did anybody find anything good about this?

2. FIST2CUFFS

FIST2CUFFS Member

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Yo! This movie is hyyyyype! I'm telling you, drink a 12 pack with your boy, smoke a gigantor, and you'll be singing a different tune. It's the perfect movie to be talking while you're watching. It's one of those good 'bad' movies, in my opinion.

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

I enjoyed the movie. It would have been rad if it ended a little differently.

5. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

6. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Nice spoiler!

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i put a slice of toast in the vcr

8. gigan

gigan Junior Member

cruise tripping over the chair and the scene where he kills those 2 'thugs' are pretty much the only good things about the movie.

9. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

oops! sorry swif. Although, you didn't really miss out on much.

Where's the damn edit button......

10. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I'm stealing that.

11. Besides being terribly predictable, I found it entertaining and well made. I definitely don't think it deserves all the praise it's gotten though.

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

ive only seen a small part of it, jamie foxx seemed to do well.

13. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i thought it was pretty tight. cruise was pretty trippy and crazy, you know you woulda been scared.

and the whole point to the movie i thought was dope:

"stop putting your dreams on hold and make them happen starting today"...

14. The Dude

The Dude Elite Member

the tripping on the chair incident was something i watched with my roommate over and over, but the movie started to suck when jamie foxx picked up jada pinkett and she reveals that she is a prosecutor. ok, a prosecutor in LA that has to get around by taxi? anyone who is familiar with LA knows that no here takes taxis except for drunks. yeah right, and her dropping her number to him a fucking cabby? c'mon....

15. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

she got out of the airport though. a lot of people take cabs from the airport.