COllAPSE.

Classified

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Neg me for or not but the idea of how people will act isnt anything new.

2 Timothy 3: 2-4 - For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures...

Not trying to be religious but take that passage and put it to everyday life nowadays and how the worlds "collapse" is slowly happening.

• Like 2

I thought I recognized the guy in the trailer but wasn't sure.

Micheal C. Ruppert has a very long history of being a "whistle blower". This movie is kind of a wrap up of a lot of his work, basically his single point of view of the direction that we are moving in, and how he feels things will turn out.

I thought it was worth the watch. I knew a lot or maybe I should say "heard" most if not all of this before.

Anyway..pretty interesting, you should check it out.

• 11 months later...
When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.

I think thats a myth.

I heard toenails do too

actually it does not.the skin retracts and it gives the appearance of the hair follicles and nails growing but infact they are not.this resulted in widespread fears of vampires coming to life and killing in the night in the olden days and is a reason that alot of people were buried in iron caskets specifically designed to be unable to be opened from the inside or outside and sometimes cut the heads off the dead and buried them in seperate places to further thwart and vampiric threat.

thats right,vampires werent always faggy little teenaged angst havin diamond skin chasing deers and akward white girls through the forest and gay shit like that.they used to be most feared and loathed by our european ancestors...