collages

HAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TheGlow...

I really dig the back and white images on that spread. I especially like the harshness of the bottom right corner of the spread itself. It would be interesting to see something where that 'feeling' is the focus. Dark and moody. What is the pasted in image on the top left?... the back of a woman with a gun?

Originally posted by Joker

TheGlow...

I really dig the back and white images on that spread. I especially like the harshness of the bottom right corner of the spread itself. It would be interesting to see something where that 'feeling' is the focus. Dark and moody. What is the pasted in image on the top left?... the back of a woman with a gun?

I have some works similar to what you speak of but unfortunatly at the moment they are in my other blackbook which at this time is with someone else. check back later.

That is a women with a gun, it came from national geographic and then I used a process camera to make a negative of it as to eventually make a screenprint of it(I love my skools toys)

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/screen1.jpg'>

only the one in the work you saw was exposed quite a bit more.

here is the (unfinished) aformentioned silkscreen.

still has another screen of grey to be put on to emphasise her features.

Also needs to be cropped for that matter.

My first try with silkscreening so be nice -

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/screen.JPG'>

and thanks for the kind words joker.

I most enjoyed your contribtions as well.

its funny this thread popped up when it did, i have started a new book, and have been doing nothing but collages in it....but its late (not really), and i have to work in the morning, so maybe another day i will post.

Archived