Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cold war cartoonsz

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Apr 17, 2003.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

2. dojafx

dojafx Member

Its liberty or death, freedom for everybody or freedom for no one!

http://www.internationalposter.com/pimages/rul06853s.jpg'>
    "Either Death to Capitalism or Death Under the Heels of Capitalism"

[img]http://www.is.bham.ac.uk/erc/postergallery/images/posters/russian9big.jpg'>
    "We Shall Smash and Destroy the Enemy Without Mercy!"

[img]http://www.is.bham.ac.uk/erc/postergallery/images/posters/russian11big.jpg'>

3. dojafx

dojafx Member

my word is to the father, the holy spirit and his fucking son, cuz when i grip the mic device in front of christ and start to rip it, i'll make jesus turn around and say "yo pops, this nigga flipped it!"

4. SayOne

SayOne Guest

5. the saga continues...last night i went to the movies, i counted 3 movie trailers about cia...its gonna be an educative summer

6. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

only part i found interesting;

The practice of secretly inserting government endorsed propaganda messages in TV shows is alive and well. For example the press disclosed in 2000 (Salon.com broke the story in “Prime-Time Propaganda,” January 14, 2000) that the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy was providing TV networks a financial incentive to have shows include anti-drug messages. Network censors (the Standards and Practices Department) review scripts before a show to avoid including anything that goes beyond their rules of acceptable content. The networks were (are? it isn’t clear the practice has stopped) submitting scripts that might fit the government’s needs. The government would suggest where a line or gesture could be inserted and what the actor might say or do. The anti-drug message could be as simple as a brief show of disgust at a drug related medical crisis. If things worked out, the network got credit that allowed it to run fewer Public Service Announcements (PSAs). Running a paid ad in place of giving a PSA free airtime is a worthwhile incentive. The shows tampered with included ER, Chicago Hope, Home Improvement, Beverly Hills 90210, Cosby, General Hospital and several others. The practice began in late 1997 when Congress passed a five-year, $1 billion project to put more anti-drug messages on television. Are the hidden anti-drug references in TV shows any more or less devious than advertisers paying movie producers to include their products on their sets? This sneaky practice is known as product placement.

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

misspelling a thread title ruins a perfectly good thread.

cad - ain't nahting noo abou that.

8. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

Buuuump.

I'm interested to see what various shady tactics they are using these days without our knowing... I look forward to having a bitter taste in my mouth when (hopefully) at least a portion of that information is brought to light in the future.

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned