coke,pepsi, or water?

taco bell bomber

whats your preference homies?

i myself am a dr pepper fan.and thats a product of coke i believe so i guess im with coke. i drink dr pepper too much i guess thats why i cant be killed by conventional weapons

-ms.crandelstacosupplier

[This message has been edited by taco bell bomber (edited 07-17-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Only water for me. When your needs something to quench its thirst, its asking for water.

Its not asking for soda. So when you drink soda youre getting alot of calories and sugar/sweeteners that your body didnt ask for. And thats bad. Same with OJ, etc. I only drink water. No exceptions. It sounds pretty extreme but if you want to be healthy its necessary. I used to drink alot of soda, but now that my body has adjusted to only water..I feel alot better, and the thought of drinking soda pretty much sickens me.

coke. i like coke but i like sprite better. dr pepper occationally along with welches grape and strawberry.squirt, fresca. evian and arrowhead water is what i drink-i like water more than soda. i cant stand purified water like dasani or aquafina-so fucking gross.

Originally posted by taco bell bomber:

whats your preference homies?

i myself am a dr pepper fan.and thats a product of coke i believe so i guess im with coke. i drink dr pepper too much i guess thats why i cant be killed by conventional weapons

-ms.crandelstacosupplier

[This message has been edited by taco bell bomber (edited 07-17-2001).]

given the name taco bell bomber you should have caught on taco bell only sells pepsi beverages. and they have doctor pepper and that makes dr pepper pepsi

Guest cracked ass

Coke or tea or iced tea. I agree with all the people who dissed soda, it really sucks, I just have a tough time replacing it with anything. It's just the habit to have it with a meal.

On the nutrition tip, it is really terrible. Not only does it not quench your body's real thirst, if it has caffeine you wind up getting dehydrated (caffeine is a diuretic, which draws water off from your body to be excreted). So if I'm exercising outdoors I'll definitely chug water, but it's too boring with food. And I don't drink booze anymore so the beverage choices are limited. Everything I'd try to replace Coke with still has too much sugar in it (ginger ale, fruit juices).

I hate corporations, so to prove I have no corporate loyalty to Coke I occasionally get a 12-pack of Pepsi.

Archived