Cokaine: negative effects?

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you fuck with it every once in a while, nothing is going to happen to you. Its really easy to get caught up in drugs like this and E though.

Before I tried it I thought it was going to be COMPLETELY different. I was used to fucking with xanies, perks, marijuana, alcohol, and all that good stuff. I banged my first line at a bar when I was 16 and I ended up staying up all night with complete strangers drinking beers and nortin. The thing you got to understand about coke is that the high isn't a retarded one, you get all speedy. It just gives you this feeling that you're king of the universe. Give it a go.

i completely quiet up *and just sit there when I do that shit. paying for it is sorta foolish, though. And I've had good, relatively sober friends who used to love sports do coke. They're still cool people, but clubbing and coke are the two most important things to them. And they don't run ball no more.

oh yeah - alcohol and coke is a great combo.

I tried it for the first time last night.

Expensive and to be honest I was a little disappointed.

Yes, I did feel on top of the world but it didn't last *that* long and wasn't *THAT* intense. I just expected to be blown away.

If I'm in a good mood a good serving of mushrooms makes me feel happier. But I am acting stupid on them.

Guest Castle Bravo

?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

You wanna get high? Smoke crack.

I certainly hope this is sarcasm and not an open endorsement.

Guest Castle Bravo

?

You wanna get high? Smoke crack.

I certainly hope that is sarcasm and not an open endorsement.

Guest willy.wonka

cocain is a pussy drug..i never liked it..my friend says it gets yuou going for about 15minutes then it dies out and then for somemore if you can afford it.

stick to the hard meth like batu of crank...but then all your friends wont like you anymore and you'll start hearing voices and think people are constantly talking shit about you.and they are you drug addict.

girls will not think of you you get crackhead cheekbones and if youre like my friend..your swet will smell like piss.

Guest Castle Bravo

Re: Caution: Open Endorsement Ahead

Nice attempt at mimicing my patented two post in a row technology.

It posted twice on its own. And posting twice in a row is neither cool nor technology. Faggot.

Archived