1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cohabitation extrication

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ubejinxed, Jul 11, 2003.

1. ubejinxed

ubejinxed 12oz Veteran Member

cohabitation extrication

Discussion started by ubejinxed - Jul 11, 2003

ever have one of those messy messy situations where u lived with someone you were dating and it was time to move on?

like the financial issues: that's mine, or you owe me this for this bill, or i did that for you so we're not even etc...

or just the emotional drama leading up to this and the aftermath?

sigh. week three and it's still going.

i guess 2 yrs and a ring don't die easily.

ubejinxed - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- 12oz Veteran Member

--zeSto-- - Replied Jul 11, 2003

you're better off ubeski.

Just think of the doors opening for you right now.
    I know it's hard to look past the pain of a failed relationship,
    but you know there's much more for you. Maybe a little time to
    yourself without having to (emotionaly) support another person
    is what you need to break down some of the other things in your
    life you dont like. Do you think you'd have the nerve to leave the
    cube and try a new direction if the ground wasn't 'pulled out from under you'?

--zeSto-- - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Jul 11, 2003

Kilo coming correct with the advice.

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. ubejinxed

ubejinxed - Replied Jul 11, 2003

i agree but it's just so messy and painful.

note to others, never buy cars for your boyfriend or ask them to help u with your house and live with you. it won't end up well.

5. ubejinxed

ubejinxed - Replied Jul 11, 2003

i should just turn his ass in to the INS.

fucker

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- 12oz Veteran Member

--zeSto-- - Replied Jul 11, 2003

*note to single girls... she's clearly not talking about me.
    I actually recommend buying cars! nice ones!

damn ube... he's got absolutely no legal ground to stand on.
    If he doesn't have the right paperwork the only thing keeping him
    from geting deported was you. And now he's going to go and mess with that?

fool.

--zeSto-- - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Jul 11, 2003

[​IMG]

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. SteveAustin

SteveAustin 12oz Veteran Member

SteveAustin - Replied Jul 11, 2003

my ex's friend had to do this to get rid of her ex. dude was psychotic. second he walked out of jail...INS picked him up.

yeah, it really sucks. moving on is always difficult. when my relationships end...I try and get all my shit in one nice fell swoop. after that there is no reason to talk to one another and I never answer the phone if they call. easier said that done I realize. don't let things linger and spend tons of time with friends. tequila helps as well.

I'd also like to point out that kilo is exactly correct about the car and...just for the record of course...I think a mid to late 60's 911 could buy...er I mean earn...a lot of respect from me.

SteveAustin - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. i7531p

i7531p Guest

i7531p - Replied Jul 11, 2003

Rough times. I'v come soo close to that situation a few times. I never wish it upon anyone. It's really hard to leave someone that you have a strong emotional bond with and then to have to see them everyday and continue to share financial responsibilities. Sometimes I think it would be easier just pack up what ever you have and walk away and never look back. It's much easier said than done or maybe it's just a cowardly way out...I don't know.

10. banjo bob

banjo bob New Jack

banjo bob - Replied Jul 11, 2003

really true.

my friend had a really good piece of advice for me when i got out of a longterm relationship.. he said the one thing you don't want to do is idealize the person or the relationship, it makes it that much harder to get on with your life. maybe that's kind of intuitive, but it seems like a good thing to keep in mind, it definitely helped me.

banjo bob - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream 12oz Elite Member

SleepAnDream - Replied Jul 11, 2003

no doubt....i wish someone gave me that advice...getting over someone you believe to love is probably one of the hardest things to do...i guess stay optimistic and focus on the things you can now have as opposed to the things you had....being americas most elligible bachellor/ette definetly has its perks...and for the future, at least you now know some of the things you DONT want yknow? the world is yours...im saying, if you give me his car, ill take care of him for you....you can live happily ever after ;)

SleepAnDream - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

TEARZ - Replied Jul 12, 2003

i feel for you. i went through the process a while back and it can be long and arduous.

it's cliche, but dividing up the record collection was war. i ended up surrendering or forgetting shit that she had no business having. she's got my original cactus album, original juggaknots and numerous classic 12 inches.... whatever, she can keep them, i don't really need them. but haha, i've got your SWV "right here" 12 inch, and that's your favorite song of all time! and sometimes i play it out at the club, and girls go crazy haha. but damn if it doesn't make me think of you sometimes... but still i wouldn't go back dammit.

i feel you pain. find new avenues for yourself, a new hobby (or obsession) is perfect for getting the job done. strictly forward motion. best of luck, keep moving.

13. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

BigJoe - Replied Jul 12, 2003

all too fuckin well!

BigJoe - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  14. KaBar2

KaBar2 12oz Senior Member

KaBar2 - Replied Jul 12, 2003

Ubejinxed

Two years? And a ring? Dude, you are married. Common law married, but married all the same. To be on the safe side, I would get her to sign a no-fault divorce packet. If not, ten years from now she may sue you to get HALF OF ALL YOUR ASSETS, and sue your new wife for "alienation of affection" and demand that you pay BACK CHILD SUPPORT for the nine-year-old kid fathered by her new crack head boyfriend who has YOUR LAST NAME ON HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Fucking GET A LAWYER, Ubejinxed. I'm not kidding.

KaBar2 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. miles apart

miles apart 12oz Member

miles apart - Replied Jul 12, 2003

Ok why is there a KaBar2?!?

miles apart - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: