COFFEEE!

cat killer

is anyone a caffene freak like me. ..I just like the taste of straight espresso and milk together with ice, u know blended latte.. no sweetner no nothing...mmmmmm those r the shiiit. but remember to get 3 shots...cyberjava on hollywood blvd is the spot baby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cat killer

is anyone a caffene freak like me. ..I just like the taste of straight espresso and milk together with ice, u know blended latte.. no sweetner no nothing...mmmmmm those r the shiiit. but remember to get 3 shots...cyberjava on hollywood blvd is the spot baby

oh man. please believe i am right there with you.

I have coffee on an IV drip next to my bed....

Coffee is where it's at son. I prefer esspresso straight myself...no milk, no sugar. That's how I take my coffee, too (not that the occasional bonus cup isn't good). Don't drink the "blackberry mountain" flavor from border's. The first sip is alright....and then it tastes like straight ass.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Adam Carolla

I might get a job at Starbucks...i dont like coffee as much as I like chai tea...

:lol: _ _ - _ _ the barista!

Originally posted by INDIAN GIVER

coffee's dope. but starbucks is wack. i like tim hortons.

I feel ya on that too...Starbucks adds all that sweet shit, I just like my straight 3x espresso with a lil milk..no fucking syruppy bullshit....Another thing that gets me, the whole fucking .55 cents per add shot

Originally posted by mr_president

coffee is for girls. guys drink it to look more sophisticated... ha ha

:spent:

You've never been to a truck stop have you? But I agree, fuck all that starbucks bullshit. Diner and Gas station coffee all the way, black as mother africa's soil.

matthewthirteen.

Archived