1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Code Word: Extra Biscuits.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Sep 23, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Code Word: Extra Biscuits.

Discussion started by Dirty_habiT - Sep 23, 2002

KFC customer gets pot in bucket of chicken

Associated Press
    Sept. 23, 2002 07:53:00

MILL VALLEY, Calif. - No, it's not the Colonel's secret recipe of eleven herbs and spices. A customer at a Northern California KFC got two baggies of pot in his chicken order.

The man had asked for extra biscuits.
    Police say the man returned the marijuana to the KFC and got his biscuits. The customer then called the cops.
    Marin County deputies arrested Carlos Ayala and say he may have been selling weed out of the drive-up window.
    Authorities believe Ayala would slip the marijuana into a to-go order when the customer used the right code word.

You know what's funny about this to me is... when I worked at KFC in Austin, there was this guy that did that, he made some pretty good dollars off of his little on the side business.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

angry xbox - Replied Sep 23, 2002

FIRST and i dont poop in the toilet i do it in the trash cans

[​IMG]

3. juggernaut

juggernaut 12oz Member

juggernaut - Replied Sep 23, 2002

why the fuck would "extra biscuits" be the code word? imagine how many people ask for extra biscuits every hour.

i think "and throw some weed in the bucket of chicken" would be better.
    ..or maybe something a bit more subtle, like "potchicken, extra sticky".

juggernaut - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

angry xbox - Replied Sep 23, 2002

i agree with this chap above pot chicken would have been dopeness to the full effect very word maybe

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Sep 23, 2002

When the article says the man "returned the pot to the KFC," it implies that he took it home .. or at least left the store with it. So the customer didn't think it odd that he got charged $40 for his chicken and bicuits? Or was the pot $.99 a bag?

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Sep 23, 2002

i was wondering the same thing mr. pooppantspoopfacepooppooppoop.

we were talking about this in my american studies class. the teacher said a while back he heard about something like this at a pizza place. they were smarter though. their keyphrase was something like "a pipin hot slice of anchovie and guac (-amole)" thats not something that you would have lots of people saying. this carlos guy is a damn fool.

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT - Replied Sep 23, 2002

Yes, good thinking.... My guess is that the dude had that shit set up to where he could sell weed, and maybe he went to the restroom or something and his co worker gave out the pot bucket or something.

8. Xero-Pacman

Xero-Pacman Guest

Xero-Pacman - Replied Sep 23, 2002

dude, that was whack as hell... why would "extra biscuits" be the friggin code word? was the dealer a retard or sumthin???i think he owuld at least come up with "i'd like beaks with that please" cuz nobody wants friggin chicken beaks in their bucket o' KFC

9. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Sep 23, 2002

Well i'll be damned.......

KFC never tasted so good... so bad.. kinda like deep fried twinkies....

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  10. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Sep 23, 2002

Why did he call the cops, what a great free gift:confused: :confused: :confused:

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Sep 23, 2002

he took it back because it wasnt batter-dipped bags of pot.

that shit raw is just gross.

12. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT - Replied Sep 23, 2002

You dumbass whatever your name is up there with 2 posts.... that's just what I named the thread... there was no code word, read the fuckin article.

Socrates: yes, he shoulda just kept the weed and his mouth shut... he coulda been blazed eatin chicken... but NOOOooooOOOooOOO!!!

13. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Sep 23, 2002

Ohhh that explains it

14. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

RAGSOE - Replied Sep 23, 2002

dood i seriously wanna know what the fuck that guy was thinking. he didn't just drive off without paying for the shit. how does 50$ chicken sound to you? and why the hell would you bring it back and then call the cops. them biscuits must be the shit, i only like kfc when i'm high, though, so this shit is just wacked.............

RAGSOE - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied Sep 24, 2002

weed and fried chicken sounds good to me.:idea: