CODE OF MEN... learn it.

paint junky

reading thru some threads in ch. 0 i feel a lot of things could be aleviated if some simple rules or should i say morals were implemented into everyday life... we here call it the "code of men" and it relates to these hoes and a few other things...

For Example:

1. NEVER RAT, SNITCH, TATTLE, ETC, you get the drift... punishments are severe and costly for this,

2. Never rat out another kid pimping to get some ass! First of all you are gonna look like a little bitch to the girl after all is said and done, and second it is the most pussy ass, no game method of trying to catch some tail, strictly a new jack desperate move. and third your a bitch if ya do, wait that was 1 and 2 also, ahhh well.

3. Always cover for your boys, regardless of the situation at hand, always cover for your boys, it doesn't matter if your in a fight w/ duke or not, that shit is real petty in the grand scheme of things, never forget who your peoples are... this entails being on guard for tricky hoes who try and get info out of your friends or the girlfriends which leads me to #4...

4. don't tell your girl important or what may become incriminating info about your boys, ESPECIALLY if they are friendly w/ your homies girlfriends, that is the ultimate leak and it must be averted at all costs...

5. don't compete for hoes w/ your boys at a level where friendly competition turns into relentless fighting and bitchieness... instead hook your boy up w/ a chick, balls out, i find that i have picked up more chicks trying to put my boys on than any other way... always hook up your brother

6. loyalty, need i say more

code of men... learn it, live it, love it...

please feel free to add more of life's lessons regarding the topic at hand...

"run along babe, man talk"- 007

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Eh, sounds like fraternity talk. If one of my friends does something stupid then that's his problem. I'm not going to go on a rampage for him.. and I don't expect any of my friends to do anything for me either. I would never fight for any girl. ever. She can make the decision herself without us "throwing down." I rarely talk to anyone about anyone else. It depends on what you mean by rat snitch etc etc. If my boy is cheating on his girl, and I know both of them and care about them both, then she is going to find out. No one deserves to get cheated on unless they are doing the same thing.

And there you have it.

you could have just wrote, no i do not have my friends back, that would suffice... coulda read like, no i would not have my friends back because they don't have mine and that makes me upset inside... in some cases if the girl was a personal friend then maybe that is ok, but wait that makes you a rat, i dunno that is a fine line but i am not saying you are wrong for telling on your boy, that sounds so fucked up, just never take a bitches word over your man, unless you have that bitch is your heart or best friend or somethjing i dunno... i speak only for me and my familia, you can feel free to do you...gracias

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Eh, sounds like fraternity talk. If one of my friends does something stupid then that's his problem. I'm not going to go on a rampage for him.. and I don't expect any of my friends to do anything for me either. I would never fight for any girl. ever. She can make the decision herself without us "throwing down." I rarely talk to anyone about anyone else. It depends on what you mean by rat snitch etc etc.

If my boy is cheating on his girl, and I know both of them and care about them both, then she is going to find out. No one deserves to get cheated on unless they are doing the same thing.

And there you have it.

Damn straight. I'll be there for my buddies when they need me but if it's some bullshit situation that they brought on themselves then leave me out of it.

The most imnportant thing you can learn is that there is never a bad time to keep your mouth shut.

I don't have to compete with my boys for girls. There's this crazy thing called respect you might have heard of of.

This should be more the teenage boy code of manhood. God, i can almost see the forty of St. Ide's or Mickey's getting passed around by three 17 yr olds sitting on a log down on some fire trail.

I did agree with the last pizza slice/ chicken wing/ etc....you want that last bite, be prepared to throw down.

edited for cannibis-related errors

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Oh...you smoke dope!

hahahaha...

heres a code for you.

"Never let your boy start slippin"

one weak link can break the chain.

It also shows signs of weakness in a crew.

Dope feidns tend to be bad fighters,

and lose their mind eventually.

Smoking dope, or snorting it, is for losers.

food for thought.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

Oh...you smoke dope!

hahahaha...

heres a code for you.

"Never let your boy start slippin"

one weak link can break the chain.

It also shows signs of weakness in a crew.

Dope feidns tend to be bad fighters,

and lose their mind eventually.

Smoking dope, or snorting it, is for losers.

food for thought.

<<<WERD>>>

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by paint junky

and always flip a full g of raw to paint junky, fuck all that .8 bullshit...lol

oh snap!

well, you said RAW...so I thought you meant CR, Crystal Meth..etc.

I aint got shit against tweeds...but I dont dig the heavy stuff.

I know too many junkies that went bonkers on that RAW!

Some of you guys sound like dickheads,I'd fight for my best friend for any reason cause dudes always there for me.He may lose the fight,nigga never wins unless i'm screaming at him from the side lines PUNCH HIM IN THE NECK STEVE THE NECK, but atleast he stuck up for me.

It must be the white trash in me

Yeah Im gonna have to go with Frate Raper on this. Maybe I read it wrong but if my homie gets into something, Im gonna be right next to him fuckin shit up. I dont care if he is wrong. After all he kept up on my legal shit while i was locked up and kept me from getting more time while my family was no where to be found. I suppose I owe him for that.

ya know I am all about if my boy gets in some shit I will help him out no matter what...and there are VERY FEW people that I would do this for. but at the same tiem if is over some stupid shit they know that after its all said and done with handling what ever beef they started they have me to answer to. If I have to get my ass kicked over the fact that he wanted to talk shit on some dude he didn't know for no reason he should know that he is getting called on that.

I am going back to sleep now.

<3,

Zack Morris

Archived