1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CODE OF MEN... learn it.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by paint junky, Nov 18, 2003.

1. paint junky

paint junky 12oz Member

CODE OF MEN... learn it.

Discussion started by paint junky - Nov 18, 2003

reading thru some threads in ch. 0 i feel a lot of things could be aleviated if some simple rules or should i say morals were implemented into everyday life... we here call it the "code of men" and it relates to these hoes and a few other things...
    For Example:
    1. NEVER RAT, SNITCH, TATTLE, ETC, you get the drift... punishments are severe and costly for this,

2. Never rat out another kid pimping to get some ass! First of all you are gonna look like a little bitch to the girl after all is said and done, and second it is the most pussy ass, no game method of trying to catch some tail, strictly a new jack desperate move. and third your a bitch if ya do, wait that was 1 and 2 also, ahhh well.

3. Always cover for your boys, regardless of the situation at hand, always cover for your boys, it doesn't matter if your in a fight w/ duke or not, that shit is real petty in the grand scheme of things, never forget who your peoples are... this entails being on guard for tricky hoes who try and get info out of your friends or the girlfriends which leads me to #4...

4. don't tell your girl important or what may become incriminating info about your boys, ESPECIALLY if they are friendly w/ your homies girlfriends, that is the ultimate leak and it must be averted at all costs...

5. don't compete for hoes w/ your boys at a level where friendly competition turns into relentless fighting and bitchieness... instead hook your boy up w/ a chick, balls out, i find that i have picked up more chicks trying to put my boys on than any other way... always hook up your brother

6. loyalty, need i say more

code of men... learn it, live it, love it...

please feel free to add more of life's lessons regarding the topic at hand...

"run along babe, man talk"- 007

paint junky - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik 12oz Senior Member

imported_dowmagik - Replied Nov 18, 2003

and never kick a guy in the nuts unless he is 5 times your size.

imported_dowmagik - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. paint junky

paint junky 12oz Member

paint junky - Replied Nov 18, 2003

so true, i can't believe i left that out... hahahah

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Nov 18, 2003

The last chicken wing/ pizza slice is fair game, irregardless of how many you or other people have had...

Just be prepared to get punched.

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Nov 18, 2003

*snatches last buff wing, puts up dukes*

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Nov 18, 2003

Always eat.

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

DETO - Replied Nov 18, 2003

don't ever take a bitch's word over your man...

DETO - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  8. paint junky

paint junky 12oz Member

regardless of how beligerent, wrong and obnoxious your man is if he catches beef for it, you gotta crack skulls...

honor the 5's rule on a seat or prepare for war

9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

iloveboxcars - Replied Nov 18, 2003

Eh, sounds like fraternity talk. If one of my friends does something stupid then that's his problem. I'm not going to go on a rampage for him.. and I don't expect any of my friends to do anything for me either. I would never fight for any girl. ever. She can make the decision herself without us "throwing down." I rarely talk to anyone about anyone else. It depends on what you mean by rat snitch etc etc. If my boy is cheating on his girl, and I know both of them and care about them both, then she is going to find out. No one deserves to get cheated on unless they are doing the same thing.

And there you have it.

iloveboxcars - Rank: 12oz Royalty - Messages:
  10. paint junky

paint junky 12oz Member

you could have just wrote, no i do not have my friends back, that would suffice... coulda read like, no i would not have my friends back because they don't have mine and that makes me upset inside... in some cases if the girl was a personal friend then maybe that is ok, but wait that makes you a rat, i dunno that is a fine line but i am not saying you are wrong for telling on your boy, that sounds so fucked up, just never take a bitches word over your man, unless you have that bitch is your heart or best friend or somethjing i dunno... i speak only for me and my familia, you can feel free to do you...gracias

11. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Nov 18, 2003

forgive me, but isnt this commin sense?

12. SpyD

SpyD 12oz Elite Member

SpyD - Replied Nov 18, 2003

NO. THIS.... is Common Sense
    [​IMG]

SpyD - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

DETO - Replied Nov 18, 2003

^ ^ ^

"I probably be lyrically Talib Kweli, truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense, but I did five mil, and ain't been rhymin like Common since."
    -God MC Jay-Z

DETO - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  14. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Nov 18, 2003

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Nov 18, 2003

Damn straight. I'll be there for my buddies when they need me but if it's some bullshit situation that they brought on themselves then leave me out of it.
    The most imnportant thing you can learn is that there is never a bad time to keep your mouth shut.
    I don't have to compete with my boys for girls. There's this crazy thing called respect you might have heard of of.
    This should be more the teenage boy code of manhood. God, i can almost see the forty of St. Ide's or Mickey's getting passed around by three 17 yr olds sitting on a log down on some fire trail.

I did agree with the last pizza slice/ chicken wing/ etc....you want that last bite, be prepared to throw down.

edited for cannibis-related errors

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages: