Cock-Blocking Stories

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

sometimes big guys give the chicken bone a sexy eye so i get ready to block the cock with my shidank on the whoa! blaw! BLAAAAW!

------------------

chicken bone!

Guest --zeSto--

this one friend of mine is such a blocker,

he's been black-listed.

Every one knows not to bring girls near his place.

He's blocked so many times, and even slept

with one guys fiance.

He got busted last week moving in on my girl.

His roomate is a girl, but she wont bring any friends over

'cause it's like bringing lambs to the slaughter.

fucken-no-honour-slut

Yo son, I got several instances. But theres this one dude at my job who is just a straight up dickchopper son, its no joke. I was kicking it to this girl and he comes up and starts tryin to talk to her, meanwhile I'm trying to seal some ass. This nigga is gonna come fake jacks like he didn't know I was talking to her, then after she bounces, homeboy says "Dude, she's like totally into me man, she was scoping me out in the elevator"...What a faggot son, I gave him the "Yo dog, thats how niggaz get smacked" grill, and he left. Also, I hate niggaz who try to get all in the situation when your alone with a girl, all of a sudden muthafuckas wanna talk and shit...NIGGA IM TRYIN TO FUCK, BE OUT!! shit.

MEROJUANA

BIGDOGSMLB

ENS ESH CHOSE

Guest young republican

ok cliche: talkin to a good looking girl who I had asked in front of some people (so they new the deal) if she specifically would join me for a bit on this balcony thingy, so we are talking for like a few minutes and out bursts this corny hip hop dude all liud mouth trying to get in the conversation, and seeing this a few toys follow suit to come talk to me about trains....it was the only empty space for me to really get to talking, so that shit didnt work out and I got drunk instead... no fucking common sense.

• 2 weeks later...

was was at my friend john's house and he was telling me that my other friend greg was in the room getting ready to fuck his girlfriend. so i went to the car and got my camera. so, at first i just knocked on the bedroom door and hes like "get away nigger" and im like ok. told john and we come up with a plan. john decides he'll go outside then go through his bedroom window and pull the covers off and ill go through the door and take pictures. well thats what happened pretty much except i pulled off the covers and he took pictures.

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

was was at my friend john's house and he was telling me that my other friend greg was in the room getting ready to fuck his girlfriend. so i went to the car and got my camera. so, at first i just knocked on the bedroom door and hes like "get away nigger" and im like ok. told john and we come up with a plan. john decides he'll go outside then go through his bedroom window and pull the covers off and ill go through the door and take pictures. well thats what happened pretty much except i pulled off the covers and he took pictures.

this story has nothing to do with cock-blocking. go home.

------------------

chicken bone!

Originally posted by chicken bone:

this story has nothing to do with cock-blocking. go home.

i am home. and dont you think rushing in on my friend right when he was about to stick his girl aint cock blocking?

Guest dukeofyork

ayyo, mero, i tried to email you, but you aint respondin...

[This message has been edited by dukeofyork (edited 08-26-2001).]

i was at a party a few weeks ago, and me and this girl were sitting down at this table...we were talking and all of a sudden she puts her hand on my inner thigh and gives me a little wink...5 seconds later, some kid comes over and is all like "hey, im evan, whats your name" im like yo bro, get outta here were talking...so hes like "she doesnt want me to leave? do ya?" anyway, by the time he left, we only had like 5 minutes before she had to get going...needless to say, after the party me and my friend followed his ass home and i decked him on his front lawn

Archived