Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cock blockin ass roomates...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by postaholic, Sep 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. postaholic

postaholic Guest

dontcha hate when you trying to sqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqueeze one off before class and all your roommates keep trying to talk to your ass?

fucking bitches...

so i gave them a high five anyways!

:lol:

2. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

haha lock the door. that was actually pretty funny. i think that idiot cmeup covered this topic months ago.

3. postaholic

postaholic Guest

hahahah you nerd i am cmeup...

it just happened that i finally got roomies though and they did what i predicted months ago!

ahahahah :lol: :king:

4. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

thats great you moron

hahahaahhaahahahh

5. postaholic

postaholic Guest

ps- two roomies per bathroom which means there is a door to our room that goes to the bathroom, and this mother fucker crept up in my room through it, and luckily i was done and put away otherwise he woulda seen a whole nother side of me.... ahahahaaha

:mad:

6. socrates

socrates Guest

Chornic masturbator like what

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

wow. just..........yeah.

or maybe he does know its you teaser.

or maybe not.

the world really is going downhill faster than usual.

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

note to tease, everyone liked you better before you started being 'you' again.
    the fact that not a single person complained when you were banned should tell you something. NO ONE gives a fuck.
    stop making such fucking useless, juvenile and flat out retarded fucking threads.

jesus.. i ignored it as long as i could, but fuck man... quit with all the fucking topics already. no one gives a shit about your college experience, your trials of jerking off, or how you fell in 'love' with some random trashy campus whore. JUST SHUT UP!

ps. its not 'cock blocking' when you cant 'jerk off'... if you are really having that hard of a time getting your own hand to pleasure you, seriously, dude, fucking kill yourself...

9. kodak

kodak Member

thats why you needa get a chick roomate

10. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

its definitely cock blockin when you cant weasle one out cause of intruders.

11. socrates

socrates Guest

I got 2 weeks on tease.....any takers

12. Joe Steve

Joe Steve Guest

who cares. just pull your fucking sean john jeans up. damn that southpole tshirt youre wearing is probably so long and thugish that nobody could tell anyway, you ghetto fabulous cracker.

blah.

13. postaholic

postaholic Guest

i love fake screen names... looks like you do to...

:lol:

14. postaholic

postaholic Guest

OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE DO CARE WHAT I GOT TO SAY!!! HOW MANY VIEWS DO MY THREADS GET????? IS THAT NUMBER THAT SAYS "VIEWS" DOESNT THAT MEAN HOW MANY PEOPLE LOOKED AT YOUR THREADS??????? AND IF YOU PAY ATTENTION, AFTER I MAKE A THREAD THAT NUMBER SKY ROCKETS....SO QUIT HATING ON ME!!! AND PLAYING YOURSELF MAN!!!

and my threads aret 'USELESS' they might be stupid, but it is aftr all chanel zero... and secondly, if you think i give a fuck what most of the losers on here think of me... try again player. i dont.

:king:

15. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

yo tease, how many views do train wrecks or car accidents get?

its like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.