Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cocaine

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by asetONER, Jun 20, 2001.

1. asetONER

asetONER Member

i have just come to terms that i like cocaine too much. i realized i have a problem. i fiend quite often when i dont have it. i also realized that i dont care that its a problem,im still going to do it and enjoy it. this sucks. anyone on the same boat im on,possibly offer advice?

------------------
    "...of course that's just my opinion,i could be wrong."-dennis miller

2. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

you should be lucky you're not in hawaii smokin batoo..that shit is potent!!cocain aint shit!you should quit though..i felt so much better when i kicked the drugs..after you're off a while you start to see how nasty that shit is..any type of meth is just a cicle for the lost...you do some and then you're up all night lookin for more..and so on and so on...

it has to be you that wants to quit..for your body loves it and then again it hates it...hope you save yourself...because you could be in that cycle all your life.just like other junkies.....and you dont want that now dod you????

3. willy!wonka

MOOGLE? likes this.
  4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

yeah....i used to fuck around with it until i spent a night staring at my ceiling listening to my heart beat out of my chest wondering when i was going to collapse.....real fucking cool. it took me dropping all contact with my so called friends and moving away to get away from that shit.....its a good feeling to be away from all of that....do yourself a favor and get away from it before you end up like all the people i left behind

one thing though......its been a year and a half and i still get the urge to do it and honestly if it wasnt for my surroundings i dont doubt i would be back in the same spot i was......good luck, that shits no joke

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

MOOGLE? likes this.
  5. platapie

platapie Guest

that link is fukking ill.

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

damn....i didnt even look at that link until you said something....yeah....thats basically it right there....ive never really seen a "timeline" like that, pretty disturbing.......

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

7. TOY

TOY New Jack

kick the habit. my friend got into it cus some girl told him it would help him get an assignment done for school and hes weak in the "No" department. she started giving it to him, then having him buy cigarettes for it, by then hes hooked. he starts dealing coke. he had 2 heart attacks, thats what he said. but he done now. good thing but i really dont like to kick it with him anymore.

8. willy!wonka

hey jiiim jim...I've got cocain..runnin around my brain..cocain runnin around my brain..

9. i eat poo

i eat poo New Jack

i am a fiend all the time.i fester in tunnels and i lurk in dark alleys.i meander in the city at night and i dwell under bridges.im a vagabond.i think.

10. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...i have no advice man...i dabble with the devil on occasions...but it sounds like you need to do something, i just cant post some b.s. so, do what you need to do for you...good luck/be strong....rOe

11. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

12. curious george

curious george Senior Member

yeah aset. i feel ya. all i do between work and sleep is snort coke. i think i should quit too. but it's not happenin. before i stop doin powder, well that'll never happen, so nevermind.

13. foO'

foO' Banned

you've got a problem if you are going to let some fucking drug run your life. this chick i know, her brother used to be hooked. he did so much one day that it fucked his heart up. some of the muscle is exposed or someshit like that. i dont really remember what she said but it was bad. he was all freaking out thinking he was going to die his heart was beating so fast. do what you want but realize what your doing to yourself.

peace

------------------
    excuse me while i light my spliff,
    oh god i've got to take a lift,
    from reality i just cant drift,
    thats why i'm stayin' with this riff.
    take it easy.

14. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

weak minded......

15. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member