coat tail riding motherfuckers

boogie hands

this is some shit i CANNOT STAND.....i love a little break or a hook up as much as the next man but god damn....i have a story but when i started typing it got kind of long so fuck it....ill just say if your mans been making moves while youve been sitting on your ass....consider yourself history......

dont do that shit....panhandling is more noble.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

haha when you feel like you have to catch up, and it causes a whole mess of shit..

namely NEITHER of you getting the girl and friendship w/guy and relationship w/girl shattered..

shit sucks.

zenyth.. its easy to tell yourself that.. hard to believe a word of it though.

{edited}

sigh.. girls..

womyn....well.. girls..

one day it might make sense aye?

[This message has been edited by BoB Hope ONER (edited 06-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by BoB Hope ONER (edited 06-26-2001).]

Women ... can't live with 'em, can't cut 'em up into small enough pieces.

Seriously though, everything works out with time. The people that ride the coat-tails of others just end up screwing themselves. Sooner or later, somebody will call thier bluff, and when that day comes ... well whatever. You know what I'm sayin'.

Al

damn...you guys all missed the piont...or i was to vague...this kid who i was real tight with basically was my mc...showed a lot of promise...then he stoped trying, stopped making tapes, wouldnt come practice, etc.

i said fuck it and made my own moves, picked up gigs, got my name out and basically, with my new partner (another dj) ran shit all last summer. i moved away and didnt even tell this kid (actually i did that to a lot of people but it was justified so whatever...), leave a forwarding number...nothing. i come back, word gets out that im back and i start picking up gigs...including a gig which i was opening for a VERY popular hip hop group, i was happy....well, a week after i decide to do this gig and word gets around....GUESS WHO COMES STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WOODWORK AND RIGHT ONTO MY DICK.....thats right, unmotivated mc kid talking all types of bullshit about how he wants to get on stage with me....the night of that big gig i hooked up with two local mcs who are very talented, have their own beats, have a rep and basically now were a team..........motherfucker cant get it through his head that hes history and keeps calling me wanting to "get down" and acting like im obligated to team up with him because we put out a few tapes together....whatever....kid missed his chance.....coat tail riding motherfucker.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

that shit happened to me before the person that taught me how to paint used to be better than me he kinda fell off or thought pussy and beer was better than painting i kept going and i blew up in my town now he comes back and say he wants to start rocking shit cuz im rocking i hate that shit fuck that shit

Archived