Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

coat tail riding motherfuckers

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Jun 26, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

this is some shit i CANNOT STAND.....i love a little break or a hook up as much as the next man but god damn....i have a story but when i started typing it got kind of long so fuck it....ill just say if your mans been making moves while youve been sitting on your ass....consider yourself history......
    dont do that shit....panhandling is more noble.....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

haha when you feel like you have to catch up, and it causes a whole mess of shit..

namely NEITHER of you getting the girl and friendship w/guy and relationship w/girl shattered..

shit sucks.

3. ZENYTH.ASP

ZENYTH.ASP Senior Member

just remember,...the other guy is getting your sloppy seconds and you worrying about it is just wasting your time.

you'll find someone else.....

------------------
    Support low-budget graffiti publications!
    http://image.pbase.com/u/ditd/small/158133.ditdpunklogo02.jpg'>
    P.O. BOX 1030
    Jeffersonville, IN

4. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

zenyth.. its easy to tell yourself that.. hard to believe a word of it though.

{edited}

sigh.. girls..

womyn....well.. girls..

one day it might make sense aye?

[This message has been edited by BoB Hope ONER (edited 06-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by BoB Hope ONER (edited 06-26-2001).]

5. eyeBddub

eyeBddub Member

i doubt it ...
    you might have a revelation on your deathbed but then...

6. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

fuck that shit. you make your scene when it comes to graff and i think in the end you get what you pay(work) for. i bust my ass all day at work and in the end i can see it makes a helluva difference. this isn't any different.

7. SaEkOnCe

SaEkOnCe Member

girls confuse and stress me out way too much..i cant take this shit anymore...i just hit em off nowadays...fuck relationships

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.seanbaby.com/stupid/images/1999-ricky.jpg'>
    Hunky Latin star, Ricky Martin [Ricardo Martinez] is livin' more loca than ever! Hollywood insiders say this sassy liver of la vida loco has gotten a taste for delicious American babies!

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

9. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

Women ... can't live with 'em, can't cut 'em up into small enough pieces.

Seriously though, everything works out with time. The people that ride the coat-tails of others just end up screwing themselves. Sooner or later, somebody will call thier bluff, and when that day comes ... well whatever. You know what I'm sayin'.

Al

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

damn...you guys all missed the piont...or i was to vague...this kid who i was real tight with basically was my mc...showed a lot of promise...then he stoped trying, stopped making tapes, wouldnt come practice, etc.
    i said fuck it and made my own moves, picked up gigs, got my name out and basically, with my new partner (another dj) ran shit all last summer. i moved away and didnt even tell this kid (actually i did that to a lot of people but it was justified so whatever...), leave a forwarding number...nothing. i come back, word gets out that im back and i start picking up gigs...including a gig which i was opening for a VERY popular hip hop group, i was happy....well, a week after i decide to do this gig and word gets around....GUESS WHO COMES STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WOODWORK AND RIGHT ONTO MY DICK.....thats right, unmotivated mc kid talking all types of bullshit about how he wants to get on stage with me....the night of that big gig i hooked up with two local mcs who are very talented, have their own beats, have a rep and basically now were a team..........motherfucker cant get it through his head that hes history and keeps calling me wanting to "get down" and acting like im obligated to team up with him because we put out a few tapes together....whatever....kid missed his chance.....coat tail riding motherfucker.....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

damn we did miss the point.

thats some shitty business too, though.

12. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

13. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

"Why do the pretty ones always have to be insane."Chief Wigam.end quote

14. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

that shit happened to me before the person that taught me how to paint used to be better than me he kinda fell off or thought pussy and beer was better than painting i kept going and i blew up in my town now he comes back and say he wants to start rocking shit cuz im rocking i hate that shit fuck that shit