coal cars and sum trash cars........

Guest CRUNKABUNKA

Guest CRUNKABUNKA
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blink_ATX

how can you like lewis' shit its all the same rails or no rails

he just sack rides worm i think and i can sayt that cause well im from they borough

Originally posted by porque

yo i really like most of lewis' shit...but that piece just ain't cuttin it...tell me those were scrap cans...

Lewis is wack. Always. God damn his shit is ugly.... He hit some wall down the street from where I used to live and I was like..What the fuck??? Hahah.. And that train bridge off Lamar.. Jesus christ!! Hah. anyway.... Maybe he racks the paint for them so they let him rock a2m... i dont know.

Originally posted by WITS

Lewis is wack. Always. God damn his shit is ugly.... He hit some wall down the street from where I used to live and I was like..What the fuck??? Hahah.. And that train bridge off Lamar.. Jesus christ!! Hah. anyway.... Maybe he racks the paint for them so they let him rock a2m... i dont know.

hmmm...i dont get into like hating on heads i don't know and what not...but i've seen some bad lewis freights...however ive seen some really nice ones.i mean...hell i have some horrible freights rolling around from when i first started painting freights...lewis just seems to be an inconsistent writer...or a numbers writer...i give him props for painting a shitload either way.

Guest blink_ATX

look I dont look lewis stuff I have never seen a nice lewis freight i dont know who he is or what the fuck he looks like nor do i give a fucking shit. ONe) his shit looks the same, TWo) ive never seen characters THree) ive seen him once without worms.

Which leads me to believe hes not a very good writer, he may be dedicated or whatever but maybe he paints drunk. I dont know and i dont recomend. I am in no way dropping any information so LEWIS if you are reading this and you think im exposing your habits you better think again and change that attitude you got towards me. YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS AND DONT COME ROUND THINKING YOURE SOMEONE YOURE NOT!!!!! any other comments you got , that is if you and worms got the balls to talk to me, then aim me

lordkaotical

Archived