Coachella 2006

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've made it to Bonnaroo for 4 years from Boston. Last time I went I got a 500 dollar reckless driving charge in VA. Cop pulled us over as we were smoking a bowl, van LITTERED in beer bottles. I guess the guy didn't want to do all the paperwork and just let us go with a ticket. I stopped smoking weed and never really got down on the hippie jam band shit. I was looking forward to Lollapalooza (SP) last year (2 years?) but it got cancelled. Maybe I can make a trip out to CA, visit broseph and see some good music. =)

I live less than 2 hours from this and I keep not getting my shit in order to go. This year I will have to make it.

In 2000 it was much more like a rave than it has been since ... it’s a good mix now ... and this venue ....OMG

I went to a rave at this venue in 2000 (before the county set an ordinance that all events have to end at 2am) it was so chill to be on the grass watching the sun come up over the mountains.