c'mon...who else thinks it's funny to be an asshole on the internet?

and now you choke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remy Martin

i can be quite the asshole in real life...allthough... im kinna over that phase of my life..snapping on the net is fun, but dont underestimate the power of karma...

Guest the heebie jeebies

it's the internet, for gods sake. it's not like it isn't already hard to take it seriously..............

....i absolute love being an a wise cracking sarcastic condescending prick sometymes...pissing off assholes or ragging on people....i was like that in class and at parties, whatever everyone i hung or hang with is like that...it seems to be the way of both the funny and intelligent...i dunno know.....not all the time for sure, but come on, shits to funny sometimes....and really its all in jest, and beside it always a good way to find out whose got a sense a humor and quick mind and who doesnt...and for the love of god dont take it so fucking personal and seriously....lighten up and learn how to laugh at yourself...i do....or better yet come up with something sharper and funny... this board is full of people like that too...maybe thats why i laugh so much sometymes...mE

======edit for not re-reading==========

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-26-2001).]

the funny part is, the only people who ever have a problem with me being an 'asshole' on the net, are the self proclaimed 'assholes.' everyone else just thinks its funny. im not sure how that works and i dont really care, i just think its pretty hot...

Guest K[O]MEGA

i dont think people really change i am on the net the same as i am when im off of it..

i dont claim do be someone im not for someone elses enjoyment you people can care less of who or what i do and how i act..therefor there is no reason for me to change on the and of the interent..the people who are insecure about there atitude are the ones who usually change on the net trying to be some one they want to be lie..or someone they look up to off the net "in example someone who bullies them in school" thats my thoughts..no one should change the way they are for any one..

"i dont think people really change i am on the net the same as i am when im off of it.."

do people really have alter-internet egos?...im the same through and through....this is getting bizarre

"the funny part is, the only people who ever have a problem with me being an 'asshole' on the net, are the self proclaimed 'assholes.' everyone else just thinks its funny..."-sI

....i think youre such an asshole! and a pretty funny one at that too...the only good assholes are the funny smart ones, the rest just are dicks and have huge chips on shoulders....mE

@EDIT FOR STUPID SHIT GETTING TAKEN CARE OFF@

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-26-2001).]

it aint easy being a jiiiive turkey so close to thanksgiving.

shiiiit.. webski.. nah dilly my nizim

..you all fucking suck dick..

seeking quit talking about yourself

take this internet shit serious.

..yo ill fucking cross my cable and phone lines and beat your motherfucking ass with my 2 inch pythons.. and the 12 glocks i carry in my timberlands.

ill strangle you with my doo rag.. and .. slap you with my sean john oversized ugly ass t shirt..

better watch the fuck out bitch..

youre all dead.

Tell me about it..some guy on the spider lounge post basically just said I was egotistical and a morbid freak basically...ggggrrrr..I need coffeeeeee

why do people feel the need to cross paths into others lives and do a little bit of damage here and again..

i'm totally an asshole in person too! it's about being distant with strangers. seeking, for god's sake, shut up! stop talking about yourself you egomaniac! bob it's a power T. let's go paint!

but back to my point...you guys take graffiti so seriously. oooh you bit me ooh you're friends with a crew my crew's not down with. oooh ooohh fuckin quit the crying. have fun, let loose...it's about being young and wild and being_cool_while you're at it.

There's a difference between someone that's being sarcastic and funny, and someone that's a pussy little bitch that fronts and talks shit with different names...

IWearPinkShirts seems to think it's pretty funny to be an asshole on the internet.

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by Secret:

Suck a big fat dick you fucking cunt...

hey secret you gonna scoop aeon some icecream soon? i bet you will.

Archived