CMENCUP aka TEASE Awareness.

cantbefaded

Attention netizens. I am here today to bring to your attention the severity of the online threat of 12oz.TEASE.w32 worm. A member of the CMENCUP family of virii, the 12oz.TEASE.w32 worm makes it's way through select threads and attempts to destroy them through the use of the caps lock key and emoticons / smilies. The CMENCUP family is also known for using less than pleasing language. The worm cannot seem to keep "balls" out of it's mouth. It is also worth noting, that this worm utilizes it's forms of attack in an unskilled manner, it's targets are random, and it's movement is squirrely. Despite all of this, the 12oz.TEASE.w32 worm is very predictable, as it never leaves 12ozProphet, and it's behaviour is well documented.

Please protect yourself and your computer by not replying to anything this worm posts. It's replies are scripted, so you've heard most of them already. I apologize for the interruption and thank you for helping rid our forum of this nuisance.

--The Twelve Ounce Task Force

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cantbefaded

Attention netizens. I am here today to bring to your attention the severity of the online threat of 12oz.TEASE.w32 worm. A member of the CMENCUP family of virii, the 12oz.TEASE.w32 worm makes it's way through select threads and attempts to destroy them through the use of the caps lock key and emoticons / smilies. The CMENCUP family is also known for using less than pleasing language. The worm cannot seem to keep "balls" out of it's mouth. It is also worth noting, that this worm utilizes it's forms of attack in an unskilled manner, it's targets are random, and it's movement is squirrely. Despite all of this, the 12oz.TEASE.w32 worm is very predictable, as it never leaves 12ozProphet, and it's behaviour is well documented.

Please protect yourself and your computer by not replying to anything this worm posts. It's replies are scripted, so you've heard most of them already. I apologize for the interruption and thank you for helping rid our forum of this nuisance.

--The Twelve Ounce Task Force

that was hilarious.

yo this is what happeend some slut girl instant messaged him and wanted to have phone sex, what kind of crazy bitch has phone sex with someone they never even talked to, so anyway he just twisted it and got the girls number, he posted it on the ounce, if it happened to be a members phone number, then wtf were they doing instant messagin tease for, the only thing that happened was some one was either real horny or tried to be slick and it back fired

Originally posted by Daze One Million

yo this is what happeend some slut girl instant messaged him and wanted to have phone sex, what kind of crazy bitch has phone sex with someone they never even talked to, so anyway he just twisted it and got the girls number, he posted it on the ounce, if it happened to be a members phone number, then wtf were they doing instant messagin tease for, the only thing that happened was some one was either real horny or tried to be slick and it back fired

Originally posted by Daze One Million

...how the fuck is he supposed to know it was a members phone number seriously, thats what they get for tryin to be funny, thats just the breaks, i dont see any difference than when people post something like

"im this kid xxxxxx, his name is john and his girl is jess"

you've got to be kidding me.

He's been on the bubble for a long fuckin' time. He knew there was a crackdown going on.

If what he did is true, I don't blame them for banning him... again.

Crackdown or not, you gotta be an idiot for putting someone's number on a message board. Especially one like this.

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

no one MADE HIM post a phone number.

if you've read the rules, you know you're not supposed to post phone numbers, personal info, or blow up spots.

life's tough, deal with it i guess.

then why are all these people still here, i aint gona name names, but mad people break those rules daily and just because they dont got pics of them posted around the forum they go unoticed, if your going to have rules, they need to be for everyone not just the ones people may not like

Originally posted by cantbefaded

Breaking news: a strain of the 12oz.Tease.w32 worm has been identified and destroyed. There is a flaw in the worms core code that prevents it from ever getting to veteran status.

great. 12oz is running smoother then ever now. ;)

Archived