Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

clothing

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by DyS$kysE, Mar 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DyS$kysE

DyS$kysE New Jack

this is for clothes pertaining to shirts and pants bandanas and backpacks and accessories

2. DyS$kysE

DyS$kysE New Jack

i wear a lot of hoodies and like sometimes icp shirts but mostly just some shirts that cost like 5 dollars or whatever. i need a backpack and i need a bandana to keep my face from being seen while tagging. i used to tag in big jeans and black hoodie and a bandana

3. tomcruisemom'sshoes

tomcruisemom'sshoes Member

Walking around with a fucking bandanna on is just going to bring attention to you dude. Know what I wear? Fucking khakis and a nice t shirt and some loafers. Cops dont expect anybody dressed nice to be up to some suspect ass shit.

You wear icp shirts...?

Well that explains why you're so god damn annoying.

4. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

Bombing in business suits is really where its at.
    I have a bespoke suit and keep my cans in my briefcase.

5. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

6. theprotester

7. tomcruisemom'sshoes

8. theprotester

9. tomcruisemom'sshoes

10. Jason_M

Jason_M New Jack

Well I like hoodies too! I don't like to receive much attention, therefore I only wear grey, blue and black colors mostly

11. MedicineCabinet

MedicineCabinet 12oz Loyalist

accessories?

if your dad didnt wear clown makeup, hed be disappointed

12. theprotester

Just realised my hat didn't show up.

Fuck.

13. MedicineCabinet

i never order clothes online. the options are limitless but youre not there in person to check for damages, fabric quality, random factory jizz stains, durability, or anything of that nature

unless its from a small company off etsy or some shit, the person packaging it sure as hell isnt going to care for the most part

14. MedicineCabinet

you dont really need to cover your face up with a glow in the dark skull bandana for tagging da streets, because:

1-thats suspect as fuck
    2-good citizens will already point their fingers at you and simply yell, "officer, its that loudly-dressed juggalo, leaving a trail of faygo"

Fist 666 likes this.
  15. theprotester

We sometimes wore balaclavas.

Not sure how necessary it was but it felt tough as hell.