closeups of a recently finished canvas

OMARNYCAKASW1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it just looks like a bulletin board. its a nice collection of found objects but they're just glued to the board. there's no cohesive part of it that makes it all together a work of art. work on making things flow whether through color, line, etc. you obviously got time so keep trying new things and i'm sure it will work out well

not to be a dick, but swatch, that "canvas" as you call it is wack. i mean it looks like a teenage rebels scrapbook. may have been decent without the break dancer. next time think of jasper johns or robert rauchenburg and try to be a little more careful with your collage. i mean it looks like randon rip and paste. too refferencial and typical....

sixteen

UwcNBT

i went to a rausshitzbirg show and took tags on the door with Bom5 durnig the opening and almost put chuck close's wheelchair on ebay

robbie did like 20 ft canvases with pictures of street stuff and doggies and wore like a brown leather fake lizard jacket while all the artsy fans oohed and aahhhed his masterpieces

ill try to follow his footsteps, as for jasper johns i have no idea of his work...

this is really just a canvas that sat in my studio for about 2 years and

everytime i found some little thing i added it....

im not sure the yuppies did my shit so thats what counts when the the bank acocunt says 'feed me omar'

whats lucy morgan???

heres a nice article in BBC today which clearly shows that subjective/objective etc. interpretations of art vary widely

which is why these thing dont bug me since they seem to sell

just fine and the yuppies dig it...

D.Hirst Installation thrown out with the trash...oops

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertain...000/1608322.stm

:)

Archived