closet racist??

aichs47

i know this is a touchy subject, but how do any of you feel on the subject?? me personally i am black, originally from belize city, belize, so to be honest i really dont have a problem with any one race!! more and more i start to see little pussies making little comments and bad-mouthing or bashing other races, which is fine as long as you have the balls to say the shit to that person or group infront of their faces!! i know here in cali, blacks and spanish/latin/latino/brown/mexican people seem to have a lot of anger towards one another!! i have seen it coe from both sides, blacks would say shit like wet back and so on, and when i ask why you dont like that person they seem to have a lame answer.. same for the other side!!

basically, i cant stand a person who has balls to talk shit under his/her breathe with the homies and cant say shit infont of the person being talked about!!:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha well i dont really have a problem with races in general but it seems that the majority of blacks and hispanics mexicans what ever the fuck you want to call them do get on my nerves with their big shit attitudes now this does apply to white people too but the majority of mexicans and blacks have this "im black/mexican so im tough" attitude and its very stupid. but i do have black and mexican friends.

yeah racial tension is pretty thick in the streets here in LA.

blacks and Mexicans have been at odds for years. you think it's rough in the streets? don;t go to jail. if a fight breaks out you gotta fight for your side regardless. or else.

Mexicans and armenians are getting into it alot in the SFV.

the blacks & Mexicans usually end up starting little mini-riots up there in the valley and around Harbor City like Narbonne High.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

haha well i dont really have a problem with races in general but it seems that the majority of blacks and hispanics mexicans what ever the fuck you want to call them do get on my nerves

but i do have black and mexican friends.

:lol: haha dude 88wp, yeah i got black friends like the guy that washes my car and the Mexican lady that cleans my house.

;) jk owl

what you said is so true wale! pd. i know people that are like that, and i just try to give them there space cause i know they are gonna catch hell from someone!! i got all kinda homies out here of every race, it would be fucked up if i were to let some ramdom black dude just fuck them up cause of some racial shit!! i back all my dogs to the fullest!! some real crazy shit, i hear that black 18 dont get no love in the pin!! i dont know if this is true or not but damm if i put my life on the line for the hood, least they could do is show me love when im locked up.. same of mexican cats in blood/crip gangs:D

this is an interesting on because i've been wondering the same thing for awhile too. is the racial tension in the US really as thick as its made out to be?

I can only speak from my experience up here in Canada, but the majority of my friends have not been white and everyone seems to get along fine (although a lot of slur get thrown around in jest).

Are there truly color barriers or is it just an economic thing?

Shit is pointless and fucked up, some 15 year old black kid got stabbed to death the other day down the bottom of my road by two white kids..Personally I don`t understand where all the anger comes from, especially if you r like 15 years old, the parents must have proper hatred..

that is sad news!! man shit like that makes me wonder, if parents are still teaching there children the art of hate!! now you have little kids who dont have an idea of what hate really is part-taking in this shit!! brain washing has been going on since hitler, so i can understand.. :D

Originally posted by aichs47

that is sad news!! man shit like that makes me wonder, if parents are still teaching there children the art of hate!! now you have little kids who dont have an idea of what hate really is part-taking in this shit!! brain washing has been going on since hitler, so i can understand.. :D

It`s very sad and it`s become too common over the years, but theres always going to be narrow minded people, regrdless of color the one`s who aint have just got to stick together.. peace..

alot of the racial tension here in LA is because of neighborhoods.

Jews used to live in Boyle Heights/East LA then Mexicans. South Central Watts Compton etc. used to be middle class white neighborhoods. Then they moved out and blacks moved in. Now Mexicans are moving in. Most of it is between gangs. If your not from anywhere than you'll be ok. The gang beef stems from prison where you have to protect your own or be punked. And the gangs run the minority neighborhoods out here. It's kinda hard to explain online. I mean you have to be born and raised out here and live among the shit to grasp this shit.

i feel you pistol, i was once in a blood gang. i know the shit that goes on out here especially in LA area!! every other street your in a different neighborhood!! which sucks for the lil kids cause then they grow up just another part of the system.:D

well it has to do with alot of things.

economics, yes

social status, yes

pride? huh i guess i do have "brown pride" tatted above my elbows.

sorta pride but not really. i'm kinda tired right now and it would take alot of typing for me to explain it if i want it to make sense so i'll try to get back to it later.

if i understad you correctly your asking about the racial tension in prison?

quick version:

the blacks and Mexicans have never really had shit here in the US even more so in Los Angeles. since we are the minorities they push to the fucked up sections of town. the 2 would often find themselves fighting over the same piece of shit concrete squares. then of course when you go to prison for protection and survival you hang with your own. you put away all your petty street gang shit in order to survive against the other side. the mafia runs everything in prison. so you gotta stick with them or else you'll find yourself open game for anyone. the mentality between alberta and the hoods of Los Angeles make it pretty hard to compare and understand. shit it is pretty hard to try and explain to a middle class white guy living on the west side of LA. maybe bump this shit up later on today when im on and i'll add more.

Originally posted by Pistol

the mentality between alberta and the hoods of Los Angeles make it pretty hard to compare and understand. shit it is pretty hard to try and explain to a middle class white guy living on the west side of LA.

well i admit i don't live in a place where street cred comes with the territory, but those prison things seem pretty much universal. But i want to know about the general public. The criminal (is that the right word?) mentality seems the same no matter where you go. I was just wondering about everyday people, the poeple who go to work, who are in the struggle to make ends meet.

ps.

edit. everybody who grows up in Canada, doesn't grow up middle class

im white, not racist, i live in a rural community and my best friend is Peurto Rican and another one of my good chums in Asian, i like to make racist jokes just because theyre funny, theres nothing behind them, i make them with with smelly peurto rican friends.

But real racist people, and there are alot in this area truly display the utmost example of mental retardation.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by Glik0

im white, not racist, i live in a rural community and my best friend is Peurto Rican and another one of my good chums in Asian, i like to make racist jokes just because theyre funny, theres nothing behind them, i make them with with smelly peurto rican friends.

so FUCKING what!!!

*edit: just kidding, chum.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by Pistol

nigger crack wetback chink spick wop

honky

gook

kike

yard ape

polock

greaseball

mick

(good call on 'wop')

me, i know and heard plenty of heads talk shit about another race, but just too scared to say hsit in that persons face!! that makes you a closet racist to me, you are fronting!! i can respect a guy who can talk shit about my ppl or me and then have the hert to say it to me, i would probably want to get active but hey atleast that person had the balls:D

Archived