1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

closet racist??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by aichs47, Oct 3, 2002.

1. aichs47

aichs47 12oz Senior Member

closet racist??

Discussion started by aichs47 - Oct 3, 2002

i know this is a touchy subject, but how do any of you feel on the subject?? me personally i am black, originally from belize city, belize, so to be honest i really dont have a problem with any one race!! more and more i start to see little pussies making little comments and bad-mouthing or bashing other races, which is fine as long as you have the balls to say the shit to that person or group infront of their faces!! i know here in cali, blacks and spanish/latin/latino/brown/mexican people seem to have a lot of anger towards one another!! i have seen it coe from both sides, blacks would say shit like wet back and so on, and when i ask why you dont like that person they seem to have a lame answer.. same for the other side!!

basically, i cant stand a person who has balls to talk shit under his/her breathe with the homies and cant say shit infont of the person being talked about!!:D

aichs47 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Oct 3, 2002

nigger crack wetback chink spick wop

fuck it

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Oct 3, 2002

haha well i dont really have a problem with races in general but it seems that the majority of blacks and hispanics mexicans what ever the fuck you want to call them do get on my nerves with their big shit attitudes now this does apply to white people too but the majority of mexicans and blacks have this "im black/mexican so im tough" attitude and its very stupid. but i do have black and mexican friends.

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah racial tension is pretty thick in the streets here in LA.
    blacks and Mexicans have been at odds for years. you think it's rough in the streets? don;t go to jail. if a fight breaks out you gotta fight for your side regardless. or else.

Mexicans and armenians are getting into it alot in the SFV.

the blacks & Mexicans usually end up starting little mini-riots up there in the valley and around Harbor City like Narbonne High.

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

:lol: haha dude 88wp, yeah i got black friends like the guy that washes my car and the Mexican lady that cleans my house.

;) jk owl

6. aichs47

aichs47 - Replied Oct 3, 2002

what you said is so true wale! pd. i know people that are like that, and i just try to give them there space cause i know they are gonna catch hell from someone!! i got all kinda homies out here of every race, it would be fucked up if i were to let some ramdom black dude just fuck them up cause of some racial shit!! i back all my dogs to the fullest!! some real crazy shit, i hear that black 18 dont get no love in the pin!! i dont know if this is true or not but damm if i put my life on the line for the hood, least they could do is show me love when im locked up.. same of mexican cats in blood/crip gangs:D

7. aichs47

how about JORDAN high, matter of fact all of long beach!! now those cats got hella beef:D

8. effyoo

effyoo 12oz Elite Member

effyoo - Replied Oct 3, 2002

this is an interesting on because i've been wondering the same thing for awhile too. is the racial tension in the US really as thick as its made out to be?
    I can only speak from my experience up here in Canada, but the majority of my friends have not been white and everyone seems to get along fine (although a lot of slur get thrown around in jest).

Are there truly color barriers or is it just an economic thing?

effyoo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. se_FOUR

se_FOUR 12oz Senior Member

se_FOUR - Replied Oct 3, 2002

Shit is pointless and fucked up, some 15 year old black kid got stabbed to death the other day down the bottom of my road by two white kids..Personally I don`t understand where all the anger comes from, especially if you r like 15 years old, the parents must have proper hatred..

se_FOUR - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. aichs47

that is sad news!! man shit like that makes me wonder, if parents are still teaching there children the art of hate!! now you have little kids who dont have an idea of what hate really is part-taking in this shit!! brain washing has been going on since hitler, so i can understand.. :D

11. se_FOUR

It`s very sad and it`s become too common over the years, but theres always going to be narrow minded people, regrdless of color the one`s who aint have just got to stick together.. peace..

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

alot of the racial tension here in LA is because of neighborhoods.
    Jews used to live in Boyle Heights/East LA then Mexicans. South Central Watts Compton etc. used to be middle class white neighborhoods. Then they moved out and blacks moved in. Now Mexicans are moving in. Most of it is between gangs. If your not from anywhere than you'll be ok. The gang beef stems from prison where you have to protect your own or be punked. And the gangs run the minority neighborhoods out here. It's kinda hard to explain online. I mean you have to be born and raised out here and live among the shit to grasp this shit.

13. aichs47

i feel you pistol, i was once in a blood gang. i know the shit that goes on out here especially in LA area!! every other street your in a different neighborhood!! which sucks for the lil kids cause then they grow up just another part of the system.:D

14. effyoo

effyoo 12oz Elite Member

effyoo - Replied Oct 3, 2002

so it's not economics, its not racism, its just pride?

effyoo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. se_FOUR

Of course it`s pride "Pistol" can`t be disresecting his click..