closet racist

VANDALISTIKO

Ive been on this site a few months now and ive noticed that the most indiscretional thing that people do on here is let their inhibitions go, including their racism that they keep bottled up. When a person makes a disrespectful remark towards a person by the way they type their words even if it has a hint of slang in it, they tend to come out with all the gutter trash talk

cmeup

Elite Member

[yo word to allah son, like for reals kid, back on tha block homies keep it so real, sometimes its like dam, its to real, like im talking gutter kid, word to allah an shit son, like gutter as in tha streets kid, thats how boughetto it gets out here, and like sometimes i be rhyming in my dome piece kicking back smoking some bubble gum cigarettes and shit cuz i aint old enough for real ones,]

obviously mr cmeup here does not know when he is being ignorant (as alot of other people who tend to visit this board dont) because in his lame world this is considered okay.

But the truth of the matter is that it isnt okay, it's very stupid if you ask me, the fact that this guy thinks that's funny or whatever reason he posted that just makes me cringe to the fact that still in this time there are people who constantly have a narrow view of how people talk, act, and all together live, let it be a race of people, a group of people connected by music, or just a generalization of people as a whole.

aknowledging (sp?) this fact probably wont do anything it's just i get tired of seeing ignorant remarks like that constantly posted on this board.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

you cant believe everything you read.

sure some people will make semi-racist, sexist, xenophobic remarks...

but that's what makes the 12oz community so good!

You have to learn to take the good with the bad,

and listen to what is really being said, not what's implied.

be glad that people are acknowledging your points.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by T.T Boy

remember its just a box that your staring at.

really? I'm swiming through the net like the lawnmower man!

bah... people blow such hot air!

according to a co-worker...

I supprt suicide bombings because I think that Isreal needs to end the occupation.

people just get too carried away sometimes.

Guest ilikeskulls.

for the most part i don't give a shit how people talk.i just hate it when people type in all caps.fuckers..

Guest --zeSto--

If I dont like the news... I kick over the newspaper box.

and if it rains.. I send threatening letters to the Weather Man on Channel 7

And when the leafs losft last night, I scratched Carolina off my map.

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by VANDALISTIKO

Ive been on this site a few months now and ive noticed that the most indiscretional thing that people do on here is let their inhibitions go, including their racism that they keep bottled up. When a person makes a disrespectful remark towards a person by the way they type their words even if it has a hint of slang in it, they tend to come out with all the gutter trash talk

cmeup

Elite Member

[yo word to allah son, like for reals kid, back on tha block homies keep it so real, sometimes its like dam, its to real, like im talking gutter kid, word to allah an shit son, like gutter as in tha streets kid, thats how boughetto it gets out here, and like sometimes i be rhyming in my dome piece kicking back smoking some bubble gum cigarettes and shit cuz i aint old enough for real ones,]

obviously mr cmeup here does not know when he is being ignorant (as alot of other people who tend to visit this board dont) because in his lame world this is considered okay.

But the truth of the matter is that it isnt okay, it's very stupid if you ask me, the fact that this guy thinks that's funny or whatever reason he posted that just makes me cringe to the fact that still in this time there are people who constantly have a narrow view of how people talk, act, and all together live, let it be a race of people, a group of people connected by music, or just a generalization of people as a whole.

aknowledging (sp?) this fact probably wont do anything it's just i get tired of seeing ignorant remarks like that constantly posted on this board.

Lay off the punk rock...

makes me cringe to the fact that still in this time there are people who constantly have a narrow view of how people talk, act, and all together live

:lol: did you even read your own shit babyboy? oops im racist

Guest blink_ATX

shut the fuck up

thats reaterded we are on the internet so shut the fuck up.

i mean i came outta hibernation from 12oz just to reply to this dumbass thread oh by the way thanks tease for informing me of the stupisity lurking on this board.

and regulator its open clown season on this newbie.

8=========D ---

jerk off

Re: shut the fuck up

Originally posted by blink_ATX

thats reaterded we are on the internet so shut the fuck up.

i mean i came outta hibernation from 12oz just to reply to this dumbass thread

i believe this has driven me into "12 oz. hibernation" along with all these raver related postings etc...

i will now spend my free time in the cafateria of a middle school during lunch, g'day

What a load of pants..............

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree on the tease thing. Fine, he doesn't come across as overly bright (sorry man). But racist?

He uses the term fag all the time. Does it bother me? No, because its a random word. He never treats me badly over my sexual orientation - and thats all that really counts.

Everybody on the board uses Wack, Wiggity-wack, for reals, Word, Werd, Holla, various terms ending in -izzle, son, "check yourself", my steez etc......Are they all racist?

And I take it that your "concerned citizen" ass is either A) turning a blind eye to or B) completely oblivious to the rampaging sexism on the board. Its definitely more prevalent and concrete than the shit you are whining about.................:rolleyes:

Guest --zeSto--

Re: What a load of pants..............

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

various terms ending in -izzle

that's the bestizzle quoteizzle everizzle!

long livizzle Bodizzle ripizzla ~ ~

well i was goin to reply a good response but after reading his hoorah speach and all the responses im just plain beat worse than rodney...so i gots to go and leave this to everyone else....

uh-ooooh:D :D :beat:

is that one in the obscene joke thread which has been dead for quite a while..?...if not ill put it there where it belongs buti had to tell somebody :D

Guest deadlydnut

cmeup

Elite Member

What chu talkin bout wilice??

Archived