CLITORIS BOJITORIS (New Music Thread)

George Dubyah Bush

Hey, Gwb needs some new music........what's you guysis playlist? Good songs or band names would be appreciated.

As of recently, i've been listening to alot of:

Poison the Well ( Their new record)

.hopesfall.

Most Precious Blood

Radiohead

......eh thats it basically. I really need some new tunes in the rotation. And i'm talking about good stuff, like those songs that make you go "duhdududud,.......dudududu Damn."

Thanks goodnite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't consider myself very learned in music.....but I'd say listen to some Sublime. Lately I've been listening to the albums Second Hand Smoke and Robbin the Hood, and enjoying them both....and of course 40oz. to Freedom is always nice...and I would say Dr. Octogon, but it doesn't seem like your speed....

sublime........ any song/album is essential.

goldfinger - 99 red balloons

basement jazz - wheres your head at.... dont ask, i dont know either.

strung out - asking for the world

downway - skywalker

chopin ballad No. 1 in g minor...... yeah dont ask i dunno

chixdiggit - feel like gerry cheevers

ben harper - burn one down

u2 - sunday bloody sunday

incubus - anti gravity love song

def leopard - foolin

lou reed - perfect day

STP - big empty

i listen to shitty music.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

STP - big empty

i listen to shitty music.

shitty! shitty? STP is great music i can listen to any of their CDs the whole way through

ive been listening to...

-the misfits

-radiohead

-STP

-def leppard

-gnr

-smashing pumpkins

cd's that are currently in my car (those cd's that I frequently listen to):

otis redding (mix)

bjork (post)

Phish (a few different live shows)

Al green (greatest hits)

Madball (demonstrate my style)

ralph stanley (mix)

q-tip

there is a poison the well quicktime video on poisonfree.com. i believe it is the 'artists . . .' one.

i swore i'd never do this, but here is what i have been listening to lately:

judas priest - breaking the law

elvis - kentucky rain

prayer for cleansing - anything (REALLY good, fast metal/hardcore with nice sounding guitars/double bass. look on morpheus. amazing.)

this bike is a pipe bomb - black panther song

glasseater - face the floor

templars - about anything

bobby vinton - blue on blue

modest mouse - teeth like god's shoeshine

rushmore soundtrack

love is red - anything (loveisred.com)

Thanks for responses......

Ok, here's what i got down on my list of to download......

Beastie Boys- Always dope, but i have all their cd's and b sides. I never acquired the dvd since its like almost 30 bucks i think.

311 is always dope. i've been listening to music lately. Lots of good reggae feel to that album.....but i own all their albums so i have pretty much nothing else to download. and i got their new home video which is dope as fizzuck.

Modest Mouse.......i might download since everyone's riding their nuts on how good they are........

The New Aphex Twin album.....This guy's music has always blown me away. I haven't heard music lately that just made me shocked/amazed quite like Richard D James' music has.

I saw glasseater live, i really didn't like them. They played a good live show, but their songs lacked. maybe i have to borrow a cd from theirs, otherwise i stand by that........

Love is red..........what is that about. i've been hearing alot about them. what they play?

Incubus and deftones i've overplayed last year...so i've been taking a vacation from their cd's

I'm considering Sublime.

and smashing pumpkins i only own their essential records.......simease and melon collie. I rented ava adore from the library. i really didn't pay much attention to it. I didn't even rip it or burn it. And i've also picked up Beck's mutations.....and Chemical Brothers' Surrender. Both pretty good albums.

And other stuff i've been digging........Unearth, Stretch Armstrong, Hatebreed's sampler of their new album coming out soon...........

......and im really anticpating TEAM SLEEP. Derek from Poison The Well says this album is amazing.............

........any new albums coming out that i should anticpating?

Guest blood as ink

the dedication.

dystopia.

pretty girls make graves.

wu tang clan.

johnny cash.

dead milkman.

blood thirsty butchers.

the roots.

Soundsystem is like a standard album. Its has its good points its weaknesses.....etc. Music is a really good album. ummm, lots of reggae influence.but its still good stuff. Anyways. the live album is good too, but i got half their albums either half off at the pre owned cd store.......or i got them for free by burning or renting them off the library and burning them. inf act alot of my music comes from the library, but thats cuz we have a dope. rich as fuck library with alot of new cd's and cd's from the 90's.

radiohead-kid a

pedro the lion-its hard to find a friend

waxwing-nobody can take what everybody owns(not yet released)

american football and early day miners-mix

cats with hands-this machine is to him

the blood brothers-march on electric chlidren

thats about it this last month or so......

Guest professor poopatronic

i've been listening to pretty much strictly death metal lately, with the occasional break for some ween or fantastic plastic.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Kemal & Rob Data

Ed Rush & Optical

People Under the Stairs

Company Flow

U2

And as always, the mighty Panacea.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Kemal & Rob Data

Ed Rush & Optical

People Under the Stairs

Company Flow

U2

And as always, the mighty Panacea.

neat... a partial junglist

Ed rush + opt. spun here Feb. 12th. decent show....though their set is getting kind of old.

right now im listening to 3rd_Party-Lewie_vs_Brainkillers-3RD10-1994, two remixes of Screwface... eerie howls, chatter vocals, and dope breakneck beats.

Archived