Clippers Trade Darius Miles

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Catch22

They should've traded Odom for Andre Miller when they had the chance. Not saying Miles is bad or anything but Andre Miller is a bad motherfucker! I hate to see Miles go but I don't think it's a horrible trade.

who cares if he's the most popular. andre miller will do way more for the clippers than miles would have done in the short and long term. who cares if he becomes the next kg, the t'wolves have never passed the first round. finally a smart move by the clips, they will be in the playoffs next year!

Originally posted by nomadawhat

who cares if he's the most popular. andre miller will do way more for the clippers than miles would have done in the short and long term. who cares if he becomes the next kg, the t'wolves have never passed the first round. finally a smart move by the clips, they will be in the playoffs next year!

I dont know, Yes Andre Miller is good, But Jef McInnes averaged 15 points a game. He played very well most of the season. You really think Andre will have a huge impact on this team that already had a decent point guard. I think they should of traded Odom who barely played last year, and in the long run when Darius becomes a great player they will of wished they kept him. Yes the T-wolves arent a championship calibur team but they always dominate during the regular season and the Clippers will prob never be a championship team. A playoff burst would be a great accomplishment.

that was a dumb ass trade.. ..darius miles is the truth...look who andre miller played for the shitty cavs..so what if he put up decent numbers..the cavs have no one ..the clipps got odom,brand,and q richardson...what the fuck is andre gonna do...the clipps just mad a stupid move...

Archived