1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CLint Eastwood vs Michael Moore

Discussion in 'News' started by angelofdeath, Jan 22, 2005.

1. angelofdeath

angelofdeath 12oz Elite Member

CLint Eastwood vs Michael Moore

Discussion started by angelofdeath - Jan 22, 2005

angelofdeath - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. angelofdeath

angelofdeath - Replied Jan 22, 2005

3. Æ°

Æ° 12oz Senior Member

Æ° - Replied Jan 22, 2005

This man wasn't even working for Michael Moore when this happened. His only relation to Moore is that He has worked for Moore as a bodyguard in the past. And it doesn't sound like he's exclusively anyone's bodyguard from what I've read. Moore wasn't even there when it happened.

I heard this shit broadcast on national radio. It came across the wire as Michael Moore being arrested for having a gun in an airport. And that's what everyone was saying for a couple hours. At first I took into consideration that it might be true, because this guy must get regular death threats and might keep a pea shooter at his ankle. I was ready for the crucifixion to begin. They're just waiting to jump all over this guy, and in some of these stories I've read there is still suggestion that this incident is related to Moore himself.

Æ° - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. ledzep

ledzep 12oz Junior Member

ledzep - Replied Jan 22, 2005

"too"

ledzep - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  5. ODS-1

ODS-1 12oz Elite Member

ODS-1 - Replied Jan 23, 2005

Why isn't that old bastard dead yet?

ODS-1 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

Neskoner - Replied Jan 23, 2005

clint would merk anybody still,hes an og.

Neskoner - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. KaBar2

KaBar2 12oz Senior Member

KaBar2 - Replied Jan 23, 2005

Did you guys hear about one of Michael Moore's bodyguards getting arrested in an airport for being in possession of a handgun without a permit? You know how it is, when you're a bigshot national shit-starter, you get to have plenty of personal protection and fuck the rules. The "little people" aren't supposed to have any guns, but Michael Moore gets bodyguards armed with plenty. No paperwork, too.

Reminds me of the time Teddy Kennedy's bodyguards left a briefcase with a LOADED, UNREGISTERED 9mm UZI submachinegun ON THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE.
    Like, Whoa. Gun control for who? Maybe his fellow senators ought to write a Federal gun law just pertaining to Senator Kennedy and his entourage, since they can't seem to obey the same Federal laws the rest of us have to obey.

And predictably, no charges were filed for this little faux pas. "To the manor born," I guess.

KaBar2 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. fermentor666

fermentor666 12oz Veteran Member

fermentor666 - Replied Jan 23, 2005

It was a bodyguard who at one time had worked for Moore, but was not working for Moore when he was arrested. Moore wasn't even there. And when you get death threats from hundreds of right-wing gun nuts and "Bushies", it's pretty reasonable to have a bodyguard with a gun. And he was registered to carry a gun in two states, but not in New York.

And Moore is also a member of the NRA and believes in the right to bare arms. So Kabar, stfu! stfu!

Edited for spelling.

fermentor666 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. angelofdeath

angelofdeath - Replied Jan 24, 2005

as ive always said, liberals always deny being liberal. michael moore, you are correct is a member of the NRA. what you forgot to mention in typical Moore fashion, is he joined the NRA for one reason. he stated him self, he wanted to become the president of the organization to turn it into a gun control organization. to do so you, have to be a life member. so he took the first step then once he realized the rest of the process he said fuck it. so now he basically wasted 800 or so dollars. Moore DOES NOT BELIEVE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!!!!!!! so now... STFU STFU!

10. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Jan 24, 2005

"not funny"

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Jan 24, 2005

d00d, ayeum nott libural!!!!! aye am n anarkhist!!!! stfu, stfu!!! u c dat bom?

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Jan 24, 2005

whose hero?

whats your obsession with moore??

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. ODS-1

ODS-1 12oz Elite Member

ODS-1 - Replied Jan 24, 2005

Who cares? You know there's a war going on...

ODS-1 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. hobo knife

hobo knife 12oz Junior Member

hobo knife - Replied Jan 24, 2005

haha, wow, you got us...now just becuase a bodyguard of a liberal was cuaght with a gun....all liberals must hide in shame becuase this incident clearly shows that a liberal celebrity has employed a bodyguard who was recently carrying a firearm in an airport! I guess now I will never believe anything Moore says, his credibility has been shattered.

Honestly though, I hate Moore, he is annoying and fat. I do agree with a lot of his ideas, but I don't especially like him.

hobo knife - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  15. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Jan 24, 2005

um, one thread is enough i think, to talk about michael moore.

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages: