clinic

Comp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

off the top of my head

smashing pumpkins - 1979 (beginning driving part always gives me chills to see, the party scene...forget about it)

yo la tengo - sugarcube (if you havent seen it, get it or something...unbelieveable)

pavement - range life (sums up package tours pretty well)

i could go on

any of the two matador records video comps have great videos...helium's pat's trick is a good one, cornelius "star fruits surf rider" is badass...

Guest fr8lover

blink182 "josie" i guess this really isnt on the same plane as these others but shit, its a hilarious video that brings me back to high school...not that i had a chance with alyssa milano in high school...but figuratively speaking.

chemical brothers "block rockin beats" or "setting sun" two incredibly cinematic videos...especially the first one mentioned...they are like mini movies.

Guest fr8lover

sorry im kind of taking over this post...

aphex twin "on" stop motion stuff its amazing

"donkey rhubarb" of course "come to daddy" and "windowlicker" too...

weezer "say it aint so" left such an impression on me...the part where it pauses and pat looks at the camera and smiles, then starts up in the verse again...and the hackey sack slow mo part is really cool too...the whole video has a brown tint to it that is a neat effect...

chemical brothers, star guitar, the whole thing is just filming out of a train window at really high speeds. sooooooo good.

white stripes fell in love with a girl. lego sculpture animation amazing.

how can y'all forget about 'sabotage'? that is hands down the best music video iv ever seen. the beasties generally have great vidoes. spike jonze is a genius. the most disturbing video iv ever seen is the one for 'bottom feeders' by smut peddlers with RA the rugged man. keep in mind i havent seen the necro videos though.

Archived