Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

clinic

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Comp, Mar 20, 2002.

1. Comp

Comp Senior Member

i saw the video for walking with thee this afternoon.....i wa so blown away. seriously was the best music video i have ever seen. what music video just blows you away everytime you see it?

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

off the top of my head

smashing pumpkins - 1979 (beginning driving part always gives me chills to see, the party scene...forget about it)

yo la tengo - sugarcube (if you havent seen it, get it or something...unbelieveable)

pavement - range life (sums up package tours pretty well)

i could go on

any of the two matador records video comps have great videos...helium's pat's trick is a good one, cornelius "star fruits surf rider" is badass...

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

blink182 "josie" i guess this really isnt on the same plane as these others but shit, its a hilarious video that brings me back to high school...not that i had a chance with alyssa milano in high school...but figuratively speaking.

chemical brothers "block rockin beats" or "setting sun" two incredibly cinematic videos...especially the first one mentioned...they are like mini movies.

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

sorry im kind of taking over this post...

aphex twin "on" stop motion stuff its amazing

"donkey rhubarb" of course "come to daddy" and "windowlicker" too...

weezer "say it aint so" left such an impression on me...the part where it pauses and pat looks at the camera and smiles, then starts up in the verse again...and the hackey sack slow mo part is really cool too...the whole video has a brown tint to it that is a neat effect...

5. Comp

Comp Senior Member

chemical brothers, star guitar, the whole thing is just filming out of a train window at really high speeds. sooooooo good.

white stripes fell in love with a girl. lego sculpture animation amazing.

6. ODW

ODW Member

how can y'all forget about 'sabotage'? that is hands down the best music video iv ever seen. the beasties generally have great vidoes. spike jonze is a genius. the most disturbing video iv ever seen is the one for 'bottom feeders' by smut peddlers with RA the rugged man. keep in mind i havent seen the necro videos though.

7. Comp

Comp Senior Member

8. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

i love the simplicity of coldplay's "yellow" and the absolute beauty of "trouble"

9. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

-ANY tool video
    -Sepultura - roots bloody roots
    -Smashing pumpkins - 1979
    -APC - 3libras
    -PinkFloyd - The machine

cant really think of the rst...