Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CLEVELAND GRAFFITI

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by ejchris365, Jan 8, 2002.

1. FOKASS

FOKASS New Jack

WHO THE FUCK ARE YA BRO?

OK UR IN A CRU WITH VERB ?? HE DONT EVEN PAINT NO MORE?
    UR A FUCKING COP NIGGA!:eek:

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

hawaii 5-0!!!! RUNNNNNN!!! HAHAHAHAHA....j/k

3. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

this is in cleveland... not graffiti though

[​IMG]

4. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

Re: WHO THE FUCK ARE YA BRO?

no hes not,,,, im in that crew he doesnt know what hes talkin about,,,, he goes to my school,,,, ejchris change ur damn sn its WAAAAAAY to obvious,,,,, he doesnt go out with verb,,, he writes with cricket and his lil bro ( i think its gern) sometimes dwel,,,,,, if ne one sees a lil arabian looking kid taggin "darnel" anywhere...shoot him

5. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

wys>

while cleveland sleeps ra and cf crush fr8s!!!!!:huh?: yea!!!!!!
    sluts!!!!

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

I CAN AND I WILL BUMP

7. FOKASS

FOKASS New Jack

Re: Re: WHO THE FUCK ARE YA BRO?

DWEL IS TIGHT FOR JUST STARTIN OFF! I LIKE HIS SHIT I SEEN
    TIGHTER THAN SOME PEOPLE THATS BEEN WRITEN ALMOST A YEAR NOW, ANYWAYS WHOS IN A CRU WITH VERB AND POKE? SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONES FRONTING ON THE CROME FRONTS!:D
    PEACE!

8. FOKASS

FOKASS New Jack

POST MORE GRAFF!

WHEN I GOT A SECOND TO SPARE IM GONNA POST SOME MORE FLIKKS I GOT FROM CLEVO HEADS
    CROW
    PHIL HATCHET
    MODESTO
    TASK
    ERIE
    ROVE
    SHRUG
    POKE
    CEPS
    VEMOS
    ABORT

AND MAYBE SOME CST ( THE MOST RECENT SHIT I CAN FIND???)
    POST MORE FLIKKS(GRAFF ONLY FUCK STICKERS/BUMS WE SEE THAT SHIT ALL THE TIME)
    PIECES KIDS!
    :D :mexican:

9. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

:p dam why u trip'n.......know what....> fuck it ,,,,,,stop the crying and lets all paint and be happy..=0).........we need 2 get rid of are problems......:D :D ;) why battle ???none of this shit would have happend if we all did not have god dam computers!!!!!! and we all would be chilllllllll ths is why i hate the inter net!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

Re: Re: Re: WHO THE FUCK ARE YA BRO?

its DSK-------------- poke,verb,cyse,dwel,crick,stance,dise,gern,bass,annoy(i think) some others

11. FOKASS

FOKASS New Jack

OK A CRU WITH VERB??

OK THATS IT IM CALLING VERB WRIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHERES SOME PICTS OF YOUR SHIT WITH POKE AND VERB?
    IM BOYS WITH HIM AND HE HASN'T PAINTED IN MONTHS!!!
    IHAVE NO CLUE WHAT POKES BEEN UP TO HAVENT SEEN ANY NEW POKE SHIT?
    ALL IVE SEEN WAS DWEL SHIT THATS WORTH TALKING ABOUT FOR A NEW WRITER,,,
    POST SOME FLIKKS THEN
    LIKE U GUYS PAINTING WITH POKE AND VERB!
    I THINK UR JUST JOCKIN THE BIG VERB!!~~~J/K(ITS A JOKE DONT CRY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE )
    AHHAHAHAHA!:D :rolleyes:
    POST SOME FLIKKS I WANNA SEE UR SHIT !
    PEACE!

12. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

i never said i painted with verb or poke,,,,,,,,,, i paint with cricks lil bro cuz were like the same age,,,,,,, crick, who is in DSK with verb,poke,and dwel recruited me,,,,, im not even positive on everyone in the crew,,, call verb cuz id like to know to .......ask verb if crick told him anything about dise at all....... as for flicks im prolly goin out with crick to gt all the flciks i can next weekend so hopefully ill have a ton to post on here

13. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

i saw crick today,and he really confused me with this mess. i cant picture poke and verb hookin up a crew with you guys yet...no offense

14. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

umm neither can i,,,,,,,,,i think the only wy i got into this crew was because im friends with cricks lil bro and i got his lil bro to give crick some of my stuff...then he let me in,,,im still confused..............whad crick say

15. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

OOOOOOOK i just talked to cricks lil bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my friend screwed up all of the names of the people in DSK,,, verb and poke arent in DSK,,,i dunno BOJANGLES whad crick say to u