Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Cleo the Psychic -- getting SUED!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Nov 1, 2001.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Hahahaha, I just heard on the news that she was getting sued for calling people on the "do not call" list....her fine is $224,000. Hahahaha, I'm laughin, too bad she couldn't predict her own fate.

2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i saw a commercial by her were she was saying people were spreading bad rumors and lies about. and told them not to believe them.then she went on to offer her powers to you. because the cards never lie. i also have received email from her. no idea how they got my email.(i'm sure some company sold it to her) but it said she had a dream about me and i needed to call right away and her and or one of her friends could help me because she told her friends about the dream too. i mean come on. who falls for that shit?

3. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

The only person from Cleveland with a Jamacan accent I've heard of.
    Call me now for your free reading.

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

there is no miss cleo...that chick is some actor a large 900 phone service paid to do the commercials...

stupid ass people out there...

5. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

any way you look at it.. its all bullshit.. ha ha.. hope that bitch gets it good for those dumb comercials...

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

you mean miss cleo is fake??????? i better hang up the phone right now!!!!!

7. SEKrocstar OTR CFC

SEKrocstar OTR CFC Junior Member

WHOA?!?!?! shes from my city??? SWEET!

8. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i saw some commercial talking about how she see's the man in your life with the all gold teeth. ha ha.. good shit

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i hate that bitch! ive seen in one of the commercials though where you can call her extension direct...
    honey, the one with the bad temper...
    yeah!, yeah?...
    hes the daddy...
    oh shit.
    click.

10. THEMISHE

THEMISHE New Jack

One of the chicks from the Real World Seattle is in one of those commericals.

11. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

not so, my good man...the rasta guy in DC CAB was from cleveland.

12. taper

taper Elite Member

ha ha fat bitch

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Miss Cleo FAKE?? You're Bullshittin' me right?
    That chick has told me not my past, not my future, but what is happening right now. AHHH:eek:
    By the way I seen this same thread a while back.