Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Clearly...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tyler Durden, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

High-tech 43-foot speedboat on the adventure THUNDER IN PARADISE/SYN/1994-95. Thunder was a prototype Scarab vessel built for the military by Randolph J. "Hurricane" Spencer (Terry "Hulk" Hogan), a former Navy SEAL. Sporting a splash of yellow paint that spelled out the word 'Thunder" on both sides of the vessel, the battle-ship grey super boat featured such gadgetry as a sophisticated onboard "talking" computer (voice of Russ Wheeler), missile launchers; a stealth mode that made the boat invisible to radar and sonar; an anti-theft system that gave violators an electrical shock (a la Captain Nemo's futuristic submarine in the 1954 Disney movie 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea); and high speed engines that zoomed over water (Hydra-Thrust) at speeds approaching 500 mph. With the assistance of his Vietnam veteran buddy Martin "Bru" Brubaker (Chris Lemmon), Hurricane hired his boat out to interested clients for a mere $5,000 a day plus expenses.

[​IMG]

What an amazing show that was...

2. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

500 mph speeds.

haha...sadly...I remember this.

3. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

me and hogan get mad wet on the interactive tip nah mean?!!?

4. Tyler Durden

^^^ I bet....

I humming the theme song at the moment.

5. Ill logo steez. See how that bottom bar on the "E" becomes the kickstand on the "R"? FUCKING ILL.

6. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Does anyone remember the Knight Rider movie from the mid 90's? There was a talking boat in that one, too.

8. Tyler Durden

I've heard of the Knight Rider movie, never saw it though....

The pitch session for Thunder mustve been great....

"Ok...Ready? Think 'Knight Rider', but on a BOAT..."
    "...Can we get Hasselhoff?"
    "No. He's in Germany singing on top of the Berlin wall in some stupid light up jacket...."
    "............What about Hulk Hogan?"
    "YES."
    *High fives all around*

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

This show was dope, fucking haters.

10. Tyler Durden

No ones hating dude.
    The show was dope.

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I honestly thought that upon opening this thread up, i was going to see this instead.....

[​IMG]

12. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

I posted this recently, I forget why, but man I used to be so into WWF.

Remember these pillows?

[​IMG]

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

The Knight Rider movie I'm talking about was called Knight Rider 2000 or something.

Oh wait, I just googled it. 2000 came out in 1991, and Knight Rider 2010 came out in 1994.

I only vaguely remember this show, though.

14. Tyler Durden

I know this kid who had a grip of those pillows...

And that dildo pic is crazzzzzzzzy!
    Wherever did you find it?

15. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

i remember one time they had to swim under some caves or some shit for like 5 minutes, so naturally they got this oxygen glowing gas or something and huffed a shitload of oxygen for a few minutes and then just swam the whole thing.