Clearly...

Tyler Durden

High-tech 43-foot speedboat on the adventure THUNDER IN PARADISE/SYN/1994-95. Thunder was a prototype Scarab vessel built for the military by Randolph J. "Hurricane" Spencer (Terry "Hulk" Hogan), a former Navy SEAL. Sporting a splash of yellow paint that spelled out the word 'Thunder" on both sides of the vessel, the battle-ship grey super boat featured such gadgetry as a sophisticated onboard "talking" computer (voice of Russ Wheeler), missile launchers; a stealth mode that made the boat invisible to radar and sonar; an anti-theft system that gave violators an electrical shock (a la Captain Nemo's futuristic submarine in the 1954 Disney movie 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea); and high speed engines that zoomed over water (Hydra-Thrust) at speeds approaching 500 mph. With the assistance of his Vietnam veteran buddy Martin "Bru" Brubaker (Chris Lemmon), Hurricane hired his boat out to interested clients for a mere $5,000 a day plus expenses.

eurofront.jpg

What an amazing show that was...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've heard of the Knight Rider movie, never saw it though....

The pitch session for Thunder mustve been great....

"Ok...Ready? Think 'Knight Rider', but on a BOAT..."

"...Can we get Hasselhoff?"

"No. He's in Germany singing on top of the Berlin wall in some stupid light up jacket...."

"............What about Hulk Hogan?"

"YES."

*High fives all around*

Also....

Is it very wrong of me, that I kind of want to take his daughter to her prom, and see to it that the evening ends with me burying her in the Hulksters backyard?

After some sexing from her of course.

I would phone Terry the next morning and tell him of the nights "unfortunate" turn of events.

1.jpg

I'm such a gentleman.

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Jan 13 2006, 04:47 PM

Also....

Is it very wrong of me, that I kind of want to take his daughter to her prom, and see to it that the evening ends with me burying her in the Hulksters backyard?

After some sexing from her of course.

I would phone Terry the next morning and tell him of the nights "unfortunate" turn of events.

1.jpg

I'm such a gentleman.

Wow.... Im diggin the

cheap see through slip on heels...