Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cleans....

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by jarjarbinks, Sep 11, 2002.

1. jarjarbinks

jarjarbinks Junior Member

where I live we dont have transit trains. but I was wondering, who do you see up on clean trains nowadays? how often do they actually rollout? and when they do, how long do they ride? what cities even have em? obviously NY, Chi, Philly, ?????????

2. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

every once in awhile theyll get here where im at...

3. krowteN

krowteN Member

DC, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, SF, LA, Sacto, St Louis,
    thats all i know of. I know toronto has a system and their trains look and sound a lot like old IRT trains in nyc, or at least they used to.

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

montreal, cleveland...

but this is a stupid topic.
    you dont know who's doing them because they dont WANT you to know.
    and im just going to erase any info that someone might drop in here on someone else, so i mean... whatever... ya know...

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

montreal toronto edmonton calgary vancouver all have transit systems.that run under and above ground. luckily im in rome where i see panels everyday.

6. jarjarbinks

yeah.....................stupid topic because the people that paint cleans, paint them so that no one will know. thats the idea of graf right....................dont let your name get out!!!!!!!!!!!

7. killmyself

killmyself New Jack

cleans are real nice to have in your porfolio in my opinion. nothing beats the rush. trains like local transit cars, amtracks, subway cars, vintage subway cars that railroads use for god knows what, like Long Island Express etc, are nice and will run cause they are beat and used for like storing tools or some shit, i dunno what they use em for does anyone know for certain?

8. jarjarbinks

where I live they bust out those old pasenger cars on the railroad once a year for the state fair. its always a good time.

9. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member