Cleaning my gun with the saftey off.....

Towley

Cleaning my gun with the saftey off.....

The other day I was cleaning my 12 gauge. I was all done and ready to put it away.I picked up my gun and somehow I managed to shoot a giant fuckin hole in my wall...

Am I the only dumb ass, or are there otherz....:lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha cleaning a loaded gun??!?!?! wtf

but yeah i have an airrifle with a very light trigger and i have let off a couple of shots inside by accident.........

recently i picked it up put a pellet in it and then realised i didnt know if it was cocked so i felt to trigger to see if it was rigid and the cunt is soo sensitive it just fired off and richocecetted off about ten walls..scares the shit outa ya.....bloody lucky no one was there......those ricchocets have sting hahahahaa

no fucking shit/...........

on a side note, what was the point of this thread, to point out how utterly useless you are to the human race? or is this your attempt at kewlness?

anyways, yeah that was fucking stupid.

Guest beardo

if you were cleaning it while it was loaded, you couldnt have been doing a very good job, since the only 'cleaning' that would have really mattered would have been the barrel and the chamber, and both would have been inacessible with a shell chambered.

which leads me to say....you aint gotta lie to kick it, dog.

Originally posted by beardo

if you were cleaning it while it was loaded, you couldnt have been doing a very good job, since the only 'cleaning' that would have really mattered would have been the barrel and the chamber, and both would have been inacessible with a shell chambered.

thats what i was just about to ask.

what the hell were you cleaning while it was loaded?

just shining up the barrel with a rag? you clean a gun by getting all the dirt and shit out of the inside.

and how did it go off? you were cleaning the trigger?

Originally posted by beardo

thats what i was thinking.

me and some friends were drinking the other night, one of them had just bought some shitty ass old remington model 1100. he had it standing on end on his mantel, which was right by the front door. him and his girl get in a fight, she leaves and slams the door, it slides off the mantel and falls acouple feet hits the ground and goes fucking off. nows theres a nice little hole from his bed room down to the living room. Cops came, great night. noone went to jail thought

Originally posted by yoink

no fucking shit/...........

on a side note, what was the point of this thread, to point out how utterly useless you are to the human race? or is this your attempt at kewlness?

anyways, yeah that was fucking stupid.

After firing a gun several times, resedue tends to build up on the outside of the gun, plus I had just been carrying it all over the woods.

As I attempted to explain befor I was drunk,so my efforts were most likley pointless. But its cool, I really dont give a fuck if you belive me or not......

On a side note.....Ive been posting on this board for some time, my other account getting banned of course cus I pissed off the wrong people.But I know find myself asking whats the point, you all act like a bunch of assholes most of the time anyways...Critizing me cus of what I posted or How I spell.Who fuckin cares, if you dont like what I gotta say thats great....but most times when I see that some asshole has posted some terrable shit I just let it go....What the fucks the point in having a message board if you dont post shit, at least I make the effort right...So to all those that critisize I say

FUCK OFF I feel much better now and am done whyning

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Towley

After firing a gun several times, resedue tends to build up on the outside of the gun, plus I had just been carrying it all over the woods.

As I attempted to explain befor I was drunk,so my efforts were most likley pointless. But its cool, I really dont give a fuck if you belive me or not......

can you show a pic of the damage it caused?

Archived