cleaning and finding stuff...

vinyl junkie

it's been a long time since i've cleaned my bedroom, and i finally did it today and yesterday... and i found all sorts of shit i hadn't seen in a long time... and i mean a long time...

flyers from spazz's last show

a whole lot of change (one of those big ziplock bags almost full...)

a few cd's

my bootleg pulp fiction video

repo man dvd

bootleg torso video (old italian slasher flick...)

old sticky razor-blades and 2 spoons rubberbanded together... (glad i'm done with that...)

lots of old pictures

a lot of tapes... good tapes... tapes i forgot i had...

finding old stuff is good...:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

"Only half trying to be a dick,but could you just make one big vinyl junkie super thread of retardation?"

Just joking,Beardo said that to Tease a while back and I couldnt stop laughing for a long time.It's 4am and I need a hug...

ninja hiyah

i was seriously gonna make this same exact thread. I cleaned my room for the first time in a long ass time. I found a pair of pants I last wore on Valentines with a reciept in there still. I scored and found 85 dollars in one pocket.

what are the fucking odds of that shit happening?

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

flyers from spazz's last show

the oath fuckin' stole that show!!!!!

did you get any of the slap a ham posters for crush kill destroy? somehow i ended up with like 50 of those after that show.if you don't have one i'll give you a few..

damn it feels good to be a gangsta... just washed another load of laundry and was folding pants and felt something crispy check in the pocket and bam! another 20 bones.

105 dollars more than I had yesterday which brings the current balance of cash to 110 dollars that I have.

• 4 weeks later...

rescued from last page ...

but coincidentally i cleaned up today and found what you ask ......

.......well nuthing cool but i did find a pack of flix i thought id lost , and some mini binoculars , some crappy caps lying around . a bunch of junk basically .

Guest Wilt

^^^^spa blue is illlllllllll.....if i ever clean my room...it will be a huge feat...i have one of the messiest rooms out of anyone i know.

never thought of that.

http://www.paintideas.com/product_info.asp...=2&SubCatID2=15

imma paint my walls white cause my trimmings erm.... (the shit around the windows and door frames) are already grey. now i can match my shoes with my room :lol:

nah im playin, i think white and grey goes good together tho.

now im rethinkin my whole shit. im about to undertake a fucking project and re-do the trim an walls.

I wish i came up on money like that just for cleaning my room. But you got to have it first in order to find it. The most i come up on is a nickel and some pennies, and maybe a left over cereal bowl with part of it still sticking to the sides.

Originally posted by Pistol

damn it feels good to be a gangsta... just washed another load of laundry and was folding pants and felt something crispy check in the pocket and bam! another 20 bones.

105 dollars more than I had yesterday which brings the current balance of cash to 110 dollars that I have.

Can I do your laundry? Damn I never clean up like that. I haven't really cleaned in a while. But I'm moving at the end of the month so I should get a few surprises.

Guest platapie

and i was just lookign for some duct tape and found a bunch of fireworks. how sweet it is to be me.

MAKros, what is this a picture of? A hedge? A grave? I'm mystified. I guess it's the IIIrd shot of whatever-it-is. Maybe the IIIrd roll of film? The IIIrd grade? Third of May? I give up. Please tell me, so I can go back to sleep. By the way, I went to see that new Star Wars movie. I slept through 90% of it, and my wife kept waking me up 'cause I snored. George Lucas needs something better to spend his money on. The battle scenes were like, O-kay, I guess. "Star Wars" meets "Star Troopers." May the Force make you into a better filmmaker.

Archived