Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cleaning and finding stuff...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Apr 19, 2002.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

it's been a long time since i've cleaned my bedroom, and i finally did it today and yesterday... and i found all sorts of shit i hadn't seen in a long time... and i mean a long time...

flyers from spazz's last show
    a whole lot of change (one of those big ziplock bags almost full...)
    a few cd's
    my bootleg pulp fiction video
    repo man dvd
    bootleg torso video (old italian slasher flick...)
    old sticky razor-blades and 2 spoons rubberbanded together... (glad i'm done with that...)
    lots of old pictures
    a lot of tapes... good tapes... tapes i forgot i had...

finding old stuff is good...:)

2. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

"Only half trying to be a dick,but could you just make one big vinyl junkie super thread of retardation?"
    Just joking,Beardo said that to Tease a while back and I couldnt stop laughing for a long time.It's 4am and I need a hug...

ninja hiyah

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

i was seriously gonna make this same exact thread. I cleaned my room for the first time in a long ass time. I found a pair of pants I last wore on Valentines with a reciept in there still. I scored and found 85 dollars in one pocket.

what are the fucking odds of that shit happening?

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

if i wasnt so lazy i would clean my room
    but im lazy so it isnt gonna happen

5. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

the oath fuckin' stole that show!!!!!

did you get any of the slap a ham posters for crush kill destroy? somehow i ended up with like 50 of those after that show.if you don't have one i'll give you a few..

6. Wilt

Wilt Guest

repo man is a fucking phenominal movie...

7. vinyl junkie

i haven't cleaned my room in almost a year and a half i think... there's a lot of crap in there...

some more:
    5 million parking tickets/fix it tickets
    2 notices of warrants
    that crown ring i was looking for

8. vinyl junkie

yeah! i thought someone stole my copy too... i was very happy to find that...

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

damn it feels good to be a gangsta... just washed another load of laundry and was folding pants and felt something crispy check in the pocket and bam! another 20 bones.

105 dollars more than I had yesterday which brings the current balance of cash to 110 dollars that I have.

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

rescued from last page ...

but coincidentally i cleaned up today and found what you ask ......

.......well nuthing cool but i did find a pack of flix i thought id lost , and some mini binoculars , some crappy caps lying around . a bunch of junk basically .

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i found my old airvalves the other day
    firestone 1/4 inch manual paddle valves... hah what a fucking joke

12. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i found my stormshadows sword!

13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i found out i suck......:(

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I found some weed, some cigarettes and some other really useless stuff, since ive stopped smoking.....

But i sold it, and got some cash, woo woo!

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i found a can of spa blue today in my laundry basket.