classic pictures

Guest 5:00 Shadow

new mag to drop in june needs help from real writers who got flicks or may become the representative for their block, city, state, highway, train yard...you get the idea... want writers to do articles and submit them...everything will be anonymous send send me pics that are worth it and you'll be hooked up w/ free issues and promo... lets keep it anonymous as well none of us need to know to many details...comprende...please dont waste our time...worldwide welcome...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wait, so you want us to send you 'classic' pictures, but you wanna keep it all informal and on the low, and you dont even wanna tell us what its called?

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

try again tiger.

sounds like a scam to juice kids for their flics.... but thats just me.

seeking/no way jose

???

no scam... I really could care less i got mad pics already but if anyone had an interesting flick why not...ya'll can speculate but it doesnt really affect us. Five o'clock shadow is tight...but please dont waste our time w/ your garbage replies...ya'll sound like some valley girls. "UHHHHH LEMME THINK HOW ABOUT IT UMMMM NO" juice the nuts nuggaz...peace

lemme explain

my bad peoples, lemme take a min 2 explain...I said keep it informal b/c heads dont want there identity known... that's the only reason...if you want i could, your preference...ya'll would get photo credits under assumed name... and pt. 2 fortunately it isn't all about the money for some...It is costing me thousands to put together and i'm probably still not gonna make a enough for #2 but i will work hard at the day job to afford it...this shit is independant and unfortunately i wont be able to afford to pay people for shit...hopefully 1 day i can...But for now i'm sorry i cant..I am far from wealthy and I do this for the love of it...not the $...$ will blind u...a little righteous but even more realistic unfortunately...those who want to help will be appreciated...thank you...

Archived