class sucks.

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

great stuff sudz I feel a sort of socio realism coming from this piece with a hint of conceptual political ideals

[footnote: pretending like your an artist and using vague phrases that can really apply to anything creative makes you a good writer, I learned ths tonight from an artschool student who spends $10,000 a year to speak like this]

great stuff sudz I feel a sort of socio realism coming from this piece with a hint of conceptual political ideals

I know dude, this shit pisses me off also, sometimes. (only when there is no real attempt to explain what was "actually" produced)

However, sit down and try to write about your art ,and what it is you are trying to convey. Now try to write "intellectually" about your work. Really break it down, and really dig deep to discover your motives.

Now read what you have written. It may sound like generic "art babble", but you will have pushed yourself to think deeper about your work, and make art that perhaps has a deeper relevance than pretty colors and a cool composition.

Archived