CLARK GABLE JUST METROSEXUALLY HALFASSED ME...

dubsface

I got cable guys in here hooking up my cable (duh) and internet for my roomate. One was in my room putting together the cable and goes:

"Can I ask you a question from a female point of view? Is too much sex bad?"

Im like "Uhh well, I guess that depends...?"

And he goes "if the girl likes it or likes a lot?"

Me: "Uhhh I guess both."

If he tries anymore I will tell him Im gay. And depending on what he says more I might call Cablevision and report his ass. Shit is grimey in teh Bushwick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had to get my phone repaired about a year ago

the phone guy figured out that the problem was inside my apartment, and not outside in the phone company's box, so therefore not their responsibility to fix.

or i could pay like a hundy for him to fix it

he ended up fixing it for me for free

then he hungout in my apartment for like two hours watching daytime tv with me while i did bong hits.

finally he asked me out.

he was a nice guy, but i had to say no. too young.

he asked me to please not tell his boss about the whole thing haha

Haha, whoever changed the thread name... YOU GO BOY!

If I had a camera phone I'd take pix of the guy.. but my digital would be too obvious.

He just reminds me of a local hoodlum who would be like "holla at me canyouholla holla mami mamiiiii!" I was kind of hoping hed be one of those young, spunky Puerto Rican boys that Cablevision tends to have on their staff.

I think after asking him dumb question he's laid off a bit. Lets see. I will keep the public posted.

Originally posted by dubsface@Jan 13 2006, 01:45 PM

He just looked at a photo of me from 4 years ago. I was like 'yeh, thats an old pic" hes like, "you were so small there! No, no, youre not fat now but you look so tiny there."

Im like, "way to score brownie points, ass"

Then he asked me my sign.

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

THat guys a fucking cheesdick..

Dude, you can't blame the guy for trying. The thing you can blame him for is not knowing when to stop.

Anyway, I love it when I put my foot in my mouth (afterwards, not during the situation). But for example, I hurt my leg a little while ago. And during one Dr visit, I was directed to another nurse who was going to give me a bleed test. To my surprise, this nurse was a very attractive asian girl, and I was like hmm. Anyway, we started to talk and I realized she had braces. So she performs the bleed test, (which consists of cutting my arm slightly and seeing how long it takes to clot) and she asks me how Ive been getting along with my hurt knee. And I say, "Its all right, since the hospital game me braces... brace, uh a brace." And she got all embarrased, and that ended our moment. Yeah, funtimes.

Originally posted by dubsface@Jan 13 2006, 12:45 PM

He just looked at a photo of me from 4 years ago. I was like 'yeh, thats an old pic" hes like, "you were so small there! No, no, youre not fat now but you look so tiny there."

Im like, "way to score brownie points, ass"

Then he asked me my sign.

hahaha..the other night i'm drunk as fuck chilling with some chick and I said some stupid shit like this..I'm wasted and this girl is like "hey dumy, whats been going on.yada yada yada"..and looks at me all expectantly so i'm like "uhh..your hair looks good like that, what'd you do to it?" and she's like "ummm..I just washed it" and I'm like "damn beezy you need to wash that shit more often"....blame the honey vanilla blunt wraps and stoli's vodka.