??CKY VIDEOS??

DOLR....LED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -Rage-

...Yoink, CKY2K is perfect for parties just pop it in. People who haven't seen it get a kick out of it.

yeah thats what my buddies do, most girls are like oh my goood jackass oh my gooodddd...but its funny...the only thing is you guys download them...then convert them to what vcd files to play on a normal dvd player?

if so what program do you use to convert the files cause ive been unsuccesful in my last two attempts to convert a movie i dl to vcd so i could play it on my dvd player.

which one has mike vallely fighting those four herbs? that shit was funny i saw that on the net and just replayed it replayed...etc...:cool:

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I have seen that before and it is the type of video I would like to see released. True street fighting I am talking 2 hours of pure brawls and one on 4 etc....Shit would burn...Take a long time to film but it would burn

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by telefuzz

you have to watch cky2 and hear brandons free style, its funny as shit. and its better than jackass becuase most of it doesent have J.knoxville

the freestyle was ill.but heres something pre jackass pre cky!!! try to find a copy of a video big brother put out its called shit! now thats a dope flik!!...:D

i heard that 4 was just released? whatever.

i always get a kick out of vallely fucking up those 4 kids. seriously. what the fuck were they thinking? haha....they look like some skinny 14 year olds on their way to a dave matthews concert. and the interviews ive seen with vallely he seems like a pretty quiet collected guy who loves his daughter. but still, he looks like someone i would not be fucking with, those kids got what was coming to em. ocks.

Archived