CKY/ CKY2K

Harpo Marx

I saw CKY2K for the second time this weekend, my god it's soooo funny. Some of the best parts are Bran's freestyle, the Rental car, the baseball game and many many others.

Although my only complaint is the effect it has on people to try the stunts themselves. The kid I went to maine with ended up jumping off of his roof and beating me awake with a pillow http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I haven't seen CKY, but I have seen CKY2K. It's funny as hell...

Bran's freestyle annoyed the shit out of me. He sounded like a retard...

I liked the beginning when Bran wiped the shit on Johnny Knoxville's face when he was asleep...and then Johnny Knoxville pissed all over him when he fell back asleep.

Also the rental car stuff was funny as hell.

The nude baseball shit annoyed me, too. I think that part was too long, and stupid.

Overall, I really liked that video!

ive watched cky2k like 12 times and its funny everytime. yeah this movie has an effect on people. in the beginning of the movie when theye jumping off the towers into the piles of dirt, my friends started doing that. they also run over just about everything they see on the street. not too severe but it got them doing stupid shit al the time. they made a cassette tape of brandon's freestyle so everywhere we went, thats what we listened to

watch this

i can tiptoe while you take a piss

to your bathroom

spy on you

while your little boys shits

can anyone say "little bastards" thats the original prank movie.. although cky/cky2k are good, im ny opinion this one is better. besides its got some qualiity riders in it. ex... devun walsh, chris kashin, mikey leblanc, ... damn, i think im gonna go wtch it now..

Guest MR. Slugworth

cky is not worth it...its just a bunch of crap....the early years...it would be like you and your krew with a bunch of boyscouts making a stupid war movie...cky2k is a definate 3 thumbs up....my favorite part...."CONGRADULATIONS...."

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

watch this

i can tiptoe while you take a piss

to your bathroom

spy on you

while your little boys shits

...with my little ass dick,

yellow, if you want to see me eat jello,

i never seen nothing like you before,

i can kick you, higher than you can kick me,

i can kick you way up into a tree,

everybody in the phone book named chang,

wanna see my wang?

that bjork song is bringin it too

Guest dukeofyork

yea, videos with a running time of what, 45 minutes, and like 5 minutes of skating...still worth watching though..

you know that rap song from homie on cky2k?>>>that shit is being played at your local yuppie parties and people sing along with it.!?......crazy

------------------

Not a speck of light is showing,So the danger must be growing,are the fires of hell a blowing?,is the GRIZZLY REAPER mowing?,YES!!!The danger must be growing,for the rowers keep on rowing and There ARE NOTHING OF THEM SHOWING ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!!!!

___the suspence is terrible,I hope it'll last...willy wonka forever...

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

wait a minute, wasnt that bam rapping? i thought brandon was in the background. whatever

No...it is Brandon rapping.

Speaking of Brandon....he is a real down to earth nice guy. As a matter of fact...all of cky are really cool guys, not so as you would expect them to be. Brandon told me they are workiing on cky3 as well as ideas for movie they plan to shot in the fall.

"everyone want see me throw fireball"

check these links: http://www.rakeyohn.com http://www.bamargera.com/home.html

*bump for cky*

[This message has been edited by ZENYTH.ASP (edited 07-09-2001).]

Originally posted by ZENYTH.ASP:

No...it is Brandon rapping.

Speaking of Brandon....he is a real down to earth nice guy. As a matter of fact...all of cky are really cool guys, not so as you would expect them to be. Brandon told me they are workiing on cky3 as well as ideas for movie they plan to shot in the fall.

"everyone want, me throw fireball"

check these links: http://www.rakeyohn.com http://www.bamargera.com/home.html

*bump for cky*

I haven't met Bran but I met Bam a few months ago at a skate demo. He's a cool guy, same as what Zenyth said not what you'd expect. He was just there to skate and he'd talk to the kids and stuff. He was kinda scary to be honest, he was like all dressed in black and kinda shy. I dunno.

Guest Bare

Harpo where the christ have you been?! I haven't heard from you in a while, so yeah, whats up...

After watching CKY2K you want to film your friends jumping out of windows into bushes and throwing pumpkins into traffic, Jimmy Hofa knows the deal. The movies really rock, but to tell the truth, I think CKY's music sucks really bad. "Why is he wearing that heinous gear?"...my favorite line

a buddy of mine got me the "crap" video for my birthday so after a few or 10 heinekens we watched it....overall id have to say it was funnier drunk (what isnt though) but goddamn if the whole "depends olymipics" thing is the funniest shit.....jesus racing.....what more needs to be said

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

I seriously can't enough of CKY and Jackass....

It keeps my entertained for hours....

did anyone see the "ball throw" game skit last night?? I was pissing my pants when I saw that.....

I sware I am never going to grow up

------------------

Support low-budget graffiti publications!

http://www.zing.com:80/picture/pb00374b605ec5bc04819efff00f4a3c4/fe602af0.gif'>

DEAD IN THE DIRT

P.O. BOX 1030

Jeffersonville, IN

FIREINTHEHOLE!!! cky is alot better than the second and the whole jackass spin off is lame the cky guys dont have anything to do with the show other than they sold them footage... boob was not as funny and crap was mildly amusing but knoxville doesnt shoot himself in the chest that i remember (ill have to goto the shop and check it out tomorrow) but crap is much better just because it has real skating in it and parkherst is in it so seeing any hometown pro is cool... and everyone that sees knoxville as a god is just as stupid as he is but ever more so because you dont get fame or get paid for loving it...

• 2 weeks later...

I got cky2k on DVD....it has some extra footage but nothing real exciting. Whats up with that split second clip of some girls boobies? It looks like as if she was sitting on someones lap (hint hint).

My favorite part is them kicking footballs into cars.

Also....did Bam and Rake really set the car on fire? Or did they just coinceidently see a car on fire and film it? It seems a little fishy to me that Bam wouldn't have gotten into real deep shit for it.

The grossest part is not watching Bran get pee'd on,...but watching his poo come right out of his arse. vomit.

I have had the video for sooo long and I am still not bored with it.......

I can't wait until CKY3, or whatever it will be called.

Archived