CKT

KEEP ONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Driftin Mind

If your not atari, and your in fact "keep one", than you need to lock yourself in a closet and KEEP to yourself for the rest of your fucking life. Your either atari in disguise or your a fucking nut hugging cheerleader.

Guest Driftin Mind

Scoo<-------- hahaha your a fucking ignorant and mentally challenged individual. If I am wrong about you being a retard, than i apologize. However, your not impressing any one by misspelling school, it in fact makes you sound as if you'll be attending a special ed class for many years to come.

Originally posted by Driftin Mind

Scoo<-------- hahaha your a fucking ignorant and mentally challenged individual. If I am wrong about you being a retard, than i apologize. However, your not impressing any one by misspelling school, it in fact makes you sound as if you'll be attending a special ed class for many years to come.

I really have no idea what your talking about, your just completly random arnt you, i think your the one sad because your in special education.

Originally posted by KEEP ONE

hahaha, aight im sorry for misspelling school son, I just dont really give a shit about my spelling. but stay calm man, we dont want you over reacting on all of us in this here forum.

I WANT TO CLARIFY THAT THIS KID, WHOEVER THE FUCK HE IS, IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE CRAZY KIDS TEAM.

my opinion of these two threads started by keep is the following,

None of you have really done anything remarkable.

Atari has nice styles on trucks.

Hacking people and getting hacked is rather entertaining.

San Francisco graffiti put it down for the west coast and you should stop running your mouth and concentrate more on the legacys of the writers who set the bench marks in your city.

Other than that.....there aint no flicks in these motherfuckers. Shut this shit off.

Archived