CITY XPRESSIONZ 2 (in cleveland ohio)

bobrock

whats up guys, heres some info on our jam here in cleveland next month. later -MR. BOJANGLES

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/297662/xpressions_back.jpg'>

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/297662/xpressions_front.jpg'>

saturday august 30, noon-7p.m.

ohio city market square park corner of west 25th and lorain

aerosol art exhibition/ regional battle

all day ... djs and bands t.b.a. free paint samples from montana colors!

($15 in advance, $20 day of) 4p.m. aerosol competition judged

After party / 7-11p.m. 1300 gallery west 78th st. cleveland ohio

Sunday august 31st , noon -6p.m.

church ave. at west 25th

visiting writers mural/ bask demo

all day. djs and bands t.b.a. (invited writers painting a 14x48 billboard canvas)

wind down party /6-10p.m. 1300 gallery

for more info or to register in advance contact www.clevelandpublicart.org or call (216) 621-5330 or e mail graffiti@ clevelandpublicart.org (you can view the flyer in full detail at our website listed above.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn you all make these things so close together im goin to cincy for scribble one week an a few later i guess ill now be headed to cleveland to watch the cleveland kids kill shit, ive seen nothing but good shit from cleveland flicks so it should be a good time, who know how long it takes to get there from cincy? later

Originally posted by LushLife

i think it took us like 3 or 4 hours...

Cinci is about 5 hours from cleveland

If you dotn know writers here and its the day of the jam get off the free way on w 25th or hit my email up i can give info that you need.

criks one

Originally posted by IRON HEAD

Ne one know whos gonna go out there...?

We haven't announed the final list of featured writers yet, but I can promise it will be a good lineup...if you're half way good at all, and need information about the jam, the city, directions etc. IM "wyskillahs"

Originally posted by ArizerOne

We haven't announed the final list of featured writers yet, but I can promise it will be a good lineup...if you're half way good at all, and need information about the jam, the city, directions etc. IM "wyskillahs"

word...r u part one of da niggaz who decides who can paint???:confused: let a brutha know.....peace

Originally posted by egee1kenobi

word...r u part one of da niggaz who decides who can paint???:confused: let a brutha know.....peace

AS LONG AS YOU REGISTER YOU CAN PAINT ALSO PEOPLE WILL PROBABLLY DONTAE THEIR VANS AND SUBURBANS TO BE PAINTED AGAIN LIKE LAST YEAR THERE ARE 70 SPOTS FOR WRITERS YOU DROP 15 DOLLARS AND YOU GET A BIG CANVAS AND SOME FREE PAINT SAMPLES THAT YOU GET TO KEEP WHEN YOU ARE DONE. THERE IS ALSO A GRAFF ART SHOW AFTER AT THE 1300 GALLERY ON W 78TH AND DETROIT :mad: PLEASE NO ONE TAGBOMB THE NEIGHBORHOOD !

ITS SIMPLE RULE TO KEEP THE JAM. GO CRUSH THE REST OF THE CITY NOT OHIO CITY W 25TH AND YES PEOPLE ACTUALLY HIT UP THE NEIGHTBORHOOD LAST YEAR LIKE IDIOTTS AND YES THE PEOPLE FROM ART METRO THAT ARE PAYING FOR THE WHOLE THING AND DONATING THEIR TIME TO SETTING IT UP GOT PISSED.

Originally posted by ArizerOne

is it gonna be someone who will crush the city.??????

Originally posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$

ohio has butt ugly ass bitches. why do the after partys end so early? are there going to be kegs? fuck the painting, i want to get drunk and fight toys!

Im inviting some honies veryone should invite the girls that they know so that there are a ton there, instead of having everyone hit on the little group that does decide to show up just a suggestion

bump for the graff jam