City of God

Tough Love

seriously, its really good. I just watched it tonight and damn! good story, good characters, nice twists and turns. really well done and stylish. If you're looking for a really cool movie with some action, drama and good plot, watch this for sure.

Its about some gangs in Rio and this kid who wants to be a photographer/journalist....anyways yeah, just needed to plug a great movie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word, everyone should see city of god. speaking of foreign films, i have a crush on amelie poulain- the film inspired me loads. open your eyes is another good one. if you've seen vanilla sky, that's basically what it is, except, penelope cruz plays herself a lot better in her native tongue and it's just generally better cast.

Guest westy

Brutally beautiful. I remember back when it came out on dvd I scoured the city looking for it one day, and at the end of the night when I was all beat from walking I was standing in front of a theater and looked up and saw that they were playing it just that night again, so I went and saw it. Memories, at the corner of my mind....

Originally posted by Tough Love@Apr 24 2005, 10:25 PM

seriously, its really good. I just watched it tonight and damn! good story, good characters, nice twists and turns. really well done and stylish. If you're looking for a really cool movie with some action, drama and good plot, watch this for sure.

Its about some gangs in Rio and this kid who wants to be a photographer/journalist....anyways yeah, just needed to plug a great movie

past.jpg