Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

City of Angels

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JimboTheLion, Aug 28, 2002.

1. JimboTheLion

JimboTheLion Junior Member

So..I'm going to L.A for eight days soon..anything woth looking at?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

wouldn't know.

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

looking at? be more specific maybe.....there's a few things in LA i imagine...

4. JimboTheLion

off course theres lots of things to look at..i was thinking maybe someone had some tips on where to go..

5. Matthew13

Matthew13 Member

If your into art try La Luz De Jesus on Hollywood Blvd.
    Melrose has it's charm if you've never seen it before (it gets old quick though)
    Giant Robot's kinda cool...that on sawtelle
    hmm...graff wise just drive the freeways.

I'm pretty new to the area though...tony soprano knows shit though.

matthewididn'tknowshehadtheGIJoekungfugripthirteen.

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yeah... Kristy ! :eek:

haha jokes !

7. nomadawhat

i meant to specify what type of ish your into, arts? music? and on and on and on and.............

8. nomadawhat

matthewigotaquestionforyou13, whats Giant Robots?

*edit to avoid nomination as worst speller.....

9. JimboTheLion

oh i see! hehe..yeah like art,music,graffiti so on...

matthew: whats giant robot's?

10. zorak

zorak Member

if you dig music ameoba music has a store on hollywood blvd. it is not as nice as the sanfran store but it is worth checking out. the la phone book has the address...

you have got to check out rosco's chicken and waffles. it is one of the best restaurants in la, seriously. i try to make it to rosco's everytime i go to la. it is that good. there is more that one location, but the one i usually go to is right accross the street from nbc studios... just thinking of their chicken omlet is making me hungry.

11. Matthew13

Matthew13 Member

It's a store that has a buncha wierd stuff...graff and japanese stuff mostly, it's pretty cool. They have a magazine you probally could find at a local tower records (in my old town which is pretty small they had it so I imagine most places would)...look in the magazine, that's the kinda ish they have.

matthewnotsogiantthirteen.

12. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

i say drive around everywhere......... you'll see it all

13. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Yea man more specific, what do you want to do?

You can hang w/ celebrities. Go to Disneyland or Magic Mountain. You can go to Venice Beach and see the freaks. Sunset Blvd. on the weekend is fun.

14. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

check out the Spearmint Rhino 18+
    boing

15. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest