city of angels video

graffitiSUX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mr Martin has a valid point, I love LA, it like a mecca to me. Its probably a good idea to bring your own cameras and take fliks or video yourself. I was told a dirty rumor about 7 months ago that the video was seized by some law officals, no report of it being true from the source, like I said a rumor.

If youre goin to some spots that look a little ghetto, dont. IN FACT DONT GO AROUND LOOKIN FOR GRAF UNLESS YOUR WITH SOMEONE WHOSE FROM LA AND HAS SOME STREET KNOWLEDG THIS CITY AINT GOT A REP FO NOTHIN. THERE'S A LOT OF RACIAL TENSION IN THE LOS , I, AND PLENTY OF OTHERS GOT HOMEBOYS WHO LIKE TO SNAP, ESPECIALLY ON OPIE LOOKIN FOOLS. IM NOT SAYIN THIS TO BE A DICK, I BELIEVE IN PEACE, BUT PLENTY DONT. AND SHIT LIKE OUTSIDERS GETTIN JACKED, ESPECIALLY OF THE CAUCASIAN PERSUASION, BRINGS A LOT OF HEAT TO ANY HOOD. MOST GRAF SPOTS ARE IN THE HOOD SO BE CAREFUL, ESPECIALLY OF CHOLOS AND GANGSTAS. I BEEN TO NY AND LIVED IN THE SF BAY AND I AINT SEEN NO SHIT LIKE LA, THE BEST FUCKIN CITY ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!

STOLEN LAND

Archived