City of Angels & Constant Danger

Guest L.A.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by crave

so they say youre a cop....?

nice flix.

Yeah. It started when I created a thread called "L.A. Confidential" which was the name of a cop movie. And I was asking a question about the current L.A. graff scene since I was excited about the word-of-mouth of L.A. getting killed, since I moved from L.A. two years ago. So that's when the brilliant scientists put the subject title and my "suspicious" questions together and "discovered" that I must be a "cop". Then it created a domino effect with people who probably know I'm not a cop but just decided to yell pig this pig that just to be retard.

Originally posted by dignan

dewdz...........#1 ALL flicks stolen from other sites...........#2 anyone who knows anything wouldn't post that "jasen's boyfriend" comment.....................................you can smell this shit comin........wise up fools

What the hell are you rambling about? There's too many brilliant scientists and conspiracy theorists at 12oz.

4 threads in 3 days, all stolen pictures, it dosent even matter if you are a cop....... your still an idiot. Hey Im from LA too, i should take an unnatural intrest in LA, post stolen pictures, post peoples names, do all kinds of stupid shit....... neto!!!! Fuck You Pig.

Originally posted by dahighlifdhl

YOU SIR ARE A GAY COP

NICE PICS THOUGH

YOU SIR ARE A GULLIBLE LOWLIFE SCUMBAG.

THANKS, I KNOW THOSE PICS ARE NICE.

Originally posted by mos_j1

is it necessary for you to start like 4 threads for los angeles??

Yeah. L.A. is so dope that 1 thread ain't good enough. The city gotta get the respect it deserves.

Originally posted by Jello Biafra

I don't think this LA guy is a narc. even pigs would be too scared to act this lame.

So far someone has half a brain.

Oh yeah, and make sure you use the "street" terminology in the proper context you gangsta you. A narc and a "pig" are two different things. A narc is a person who snitches -- not a cop. It also has a second meaning -- a police officer that works the narcotic division, which obviously wouldn't make sense for a narc cop to be dealing with graffiti. So it makes it sound like you're calling me a snitch or a police officer that deals with narcotics.

Originally posted by ARCEL

you are a fucking queer. get out. why waste your time ? if you are not a cop, like you say, then why the fuck are you here ? this is for writers. so dont insult your intelligence and mine by posting a smartass comment, and dont fucking post here again.

You are a straight GENIUS! "If you're not a cop, then why are you here"??? Does that make any sense? Did it ever dawn on you that you're not a cop either, along with most of the people that post here? Neither am I... so (clue time! clue time!)... I'm PROBABLY a writer just like you! You should be a fuckin' brain surgeon. Your intellectual abilities are on a whole 'nother level (the rhythm is the bass and the bass in the treble... had to say that).

Archived