Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CISCO

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by stuntastic, Dec 8, 2005.

1. stuntastic

stuntastic New Jack

this shit is something else. its rather hard to find in my area and if you drink 2 relatively small bottles, each 375 ml, you will be very very drunk and at less than 2 dollars a bottle you cant go wrong.anyhoo, this is pretty much all i drink now . I thought i had really found my nitch in the drinking game but recently I have been having some problems. My left arm has been getting numb and with shooting pains in it and the last couple times i drank it i felt like i was peeing in my pants. I kept rushing up to the bano and checking my weiner region out for urine that i didnt know about. turns out i never did pee in my pants but it still left me with some concern. I cant go back to royal gate and call me a vagina but i just cant drink forties anymore.

post some good cisco stories if you have any. or not.

www.ghettowine.com

www.bumwine.com

what it doh doh

2. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

cisco is gully, but great!

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

4. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

liquid crack, i've got to try this stuff if i ever find it

*isn't there some similar stuff called Ripple?

6. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

yeah, it's in the same category. i like cisco better.

7. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

fuck that. cisco is for high school kids. trader joes wine is for the grown ups.

8. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

ju jus dono mang, ju jus dono!

9. stuntastic

stuntastic New Jack

Cisco is a Beverage Dessert wine for people who like a strong, great-tasting sweet wine at an affordable price.

i guess the kind people at cisco kind of summed it up the best. i have managed to collect all flavors last week when i found the green apple. my favorite flavor is easily the red. Its quite the conversation piece at a party as well.

i read on some weird blog shit that when cisco was introduced in D.C. that 75% of cases of children under the gae of 16 who went to the hospital for alcohol poisining. cisco is a beast

10. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

wild irish rose puts all other bum wines to shame. so damn good. on the topic, a train bum taught me a cool bum song a little bit ago...

whats the word?
    thunderbird
    whats the price?
    80 twice
    who drinks the most?
    homeless folks

11. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

ahahahaha.

I vouch for cisco. Today, tommorow, forever.

12. Kreature

Kreature Member

I like Night Train. But Cisco is good shit too.

13. shesmyheroin

shesmyheroin Member

i agree. not to forget his cousin md 20/20 and boones farm.

14. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

boones farm isnt 18% tho. whats that shit, like 5%?

15. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

boones farm fuckin blows cock. That's one alcohol that's not worth wasting your time on... I mean, that stuff is weak as hell DAMN!