cincinnati-columbus-OHIO

simeone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

internet self promotion - n when one posts multiple fliks of ones own work or crews in an attempt to inflate their reputation outside of a thread created devoted specifically to that one crew or artist.

used in a sentence:

Man its funny how all these fools self promote on the internet, but when you go out to the bench you never see their shit.

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

internet self promotion - n when one posts multiple fliks of ones own work or crews in an attempt to inflate their reputation outside of a thread created devoted specifically to that one crew or artist.

used in a sentence:

Man its funny how all these fools self promote on the internet, but when you go out to the bench you never see their shit.

hahahahahahahah!

i like five in a weird way that i cant explain....

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

used in a sentence:

what a creep...i dont even write...i am not in any way affiliated with any of these writers...if i'm self promoting anything its my city....:sick:

^^^whoop, there it is.

nothin wrong with self promotion, just dont front about it. that zem throw up in the last batch is pretty fresh.

besides, its hard to imagine a civilian coming on 12oz to post fliks and there is a guy in one of the fliks with a bag of paint.

but for real self promotion is cool for real. no seriously.

Originally posted by simeone

what a creep...i dont even write...i am not in any way affiliated with any of these writers...if i'm self promoting anything its my city....:sick:

Where is Zem original from ?Or lived ?Not Ohio by chance ?Do your thing.Its just I bench and hardly ever even see Zem ?You really got lucky.Ahh fuck it,some it looks good too.